Boards < General < Help < How to get more vermilion?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• gabsc
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-23 12:29:22 — Link

So, I'm new and I went through the tutorial, so I know what vermilion is and how it's used and everything, but I'm just wondering if there's an easier way to find it that doesn't involve me trying to explore islands and then not finding verm, thus wasting my energy and having to wait a long time for my energy to come back.

The reason I want a lot of it is because I really like the genes mechanic and I'm super interested in seeing what all the genes on my pets are, so that I can find a good breeding match for them.

Any help/advice would be really appreciated!! :3

• Imitatia

Posted at 2014-02-23 19:20:52 — Link

You can get a vermillion golem. To do that, you first have to have the item Scheme: Vermillion Golem and add it to your library. The vermillion golem costs 30 vermi to make, then once created it makes 6 vermillion per day for 10 days for total profit of 30 vermillion.

You can also get a tactic squad and defeat the squad guarding the locations that give vermillion, at the rate of 10 vermillion every 10 hours, I think.

Otherwise the best ways are probably just exploring or buying from other players.

Hey everyone!

• gabsc
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-24 03:31:27 — Link

Ok, thanks! That's really useful to know. Now I just have to find the scheme to make the golem and I'm set! c:

• abcde
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-25 04:47:36 — Link

uh, how does one find these locations that give vermilion? (just started)

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-25 20:24:35 — Link

Top Menu -> Explore

Once you click the portal, your active pet will go to an island, which you can find all sorts of things on, including Vermillion-

• Oceanbreeze
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-23 14:40:36 — Link

What world does vermillion have i need it to buy a stable 2 for trade.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla