Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Um, Hi there?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• gabsc
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-22 05:20:17 — Link

Hello! The (user)name's gabsc, but you can call me whatever and I'm new to this site (if that wasn't obvious). I found out about this site through someone's siggy on another site and became interested pretty quick (I'm a sucker for pixel pets).

I'm pretty happy joining this place and I'm hoping to amass a pretty group of pets for my viewing pleasure (I seriously want a unicorn and a symurgh. They're so pretty lol). If anybody wants to pm me, feel free! I'm not overly talkative, but I do like meeting new people.

Now, let's get this show on the road and get some beasts! X3

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-02-22 05:28:28 — Link

Hello whatever ^^ Haha, just kidding, I could not resist. Hello gabsc. :)

Welcome to BK! Let me know if you have any questions or anything. I hope you enjoy it here!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• gabsc
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-22 05:36:17 — Link

lol, thanks!

I was actually curious about one thing: How do you get alien species like the Symurgh or the Throdama? They seem so interesting, but I don't know how to get them. Do you just find them when you capture wild pets? or is there a specific way of getting them?

• Imitatia

Posted at 2014-02-22 06:18:05 — Link

You can get them when you have a talented tactic squad. More info on tactic battles here. However, it may take a while to obtain one since the squads occupying the spaces that give symurghs or throdamas are usually pretty hard to beat.

Or you could just buy one from a player, I think it's easier that way.

If you're still confused you can PM me. Also if you have any other questions I can help :D

Hey everyone!

• gabsc
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-23 03:27:30 — Link

ok! Thank you very much! That really helps me out a ton! c:

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla