Boards < General < Creative < Opinion on Symurgh Skin before I upload?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-02-15 07:17:54 — Link

As the title states!!! :)

No critiques needed at the moment, but am open for commission.

These are uploaded and awaiting approval:

Thank you!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Imitatia

Posted at 2014-02-15 08:20:05 — Link

The markings on the face look a little pixellated, but other than that they look great! <3

Hey everyone!

• Seelenblut
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-16 12:45:40 — Link

They look nice. Reminds me a little of fireworks :D

As Imitatia said, the markings on the face look pixellated, I would change this or maybe omit this, I am sure it looks nice without them aswell :3

- Valar morghulis -

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-02-16 16:32:47 — Link

I added those after I finished with a mouse, not my tablet and a different brush. It looks fine in the PhotoShop version... But you guys are right... It does not look right at all. I'm going go try to fix it :)

EDIT: Fixed and added more: See above

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2014-02-17 22:45:49 — Link

The markings on their face looks a little off with the current design, maybe some black to the end of the feathers would look awesome? That's just my opinion, otherwise they're awesome indeed.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2014-02-17 22:51:15 — Link

On the blue kind I posted, well all the others colors of this one design but that one kind in particular, I think the other color than the white would rather be great as a softer color such as sky blue for azure blue, etc. Or maybe add some grey sometimes. For the black kind though the dots look a little bit too ... I don't know, somewhat of. So maybe add some bigger and smaller dots, and probably some gold and purple dots every now and then :D

But that's just my point of view though ^u^ they look good so far but I only give you tips, it's your choice or not to follow them. 

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-18 00:32:37 — Link

Omg! They are so pretty!!! Good job. :D

"Most friends come and go. Some friends leave when your life gets too tough. And others come when your life is at it's best. But it's those friends who come in the middle of your life, and stay at both your highs and lows, that are the truest of friends."

Tori River

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-02-18 02:35:32 — Link

Thanks guys! I submitted them last night and they have all been approved. So no more editing! :/

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla