Boards < Community < Roleplay < ROLEPLAY?

Boards

Poll: What should I Roleplay Next?

Wolf Pack

6 votes / 55%
Horse Herd

0 votes / 0%
Lion Pride

2 votes / 18%
Cat Clan

1 votes / 9%
Dragon Hoard

2 votes / 18%
« Prev | 1 | Next »

• burnsoul213
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-15 02:07:11 — Link

Hey there! I am Burn! I mostly do literate roleplay but can do semi or not literate. Sometimes people have trouble understanding what I am writing due to my high vocabulary. If that happens, just let me know and I will attempt to make it easier. :) I Have Own Creations That i roleplay on Instagram along with thousands of others. its super popular. The characters I roleplay are,  { EQUINOX - White timber wolf - 3 years - Male - Has A Mate }  { BURNSOUL - 2 years - mateless- male - Alpha Of Defined By Insanity -Black grey wolf }   { RAVENSTAR - 2 years - TomCat - Rouge - Leader of Raven Clan - Dark grey bengal/tabby with black markings and ecentric blue eyes - mateless}       { CINDER - White wolf - Female - Blue eyes - Mateless - Lone wolf - 2 years }

Just Comment What you wanna roleplay with and I can create one. Let me know what gender, species, gender, relationship, and age.

~ Burnsoul

• PuzzleMeThis
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-14 21:15:23 — Link

Hi, I know this was 7 months ago but are you still up to it? I have been looking for someone to roleplay with and I think it would be grea if I could roleplay with you.  I am fine with starting anything but a cat clan. I just think it is over used. If I had to choose, I'd want to play a wolf pack.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla