Boards < General < Help < Anyone else experiencing this??

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• PangerBan
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-13 04:25:30 — Link

It wont let me hire more than 1 creature catcher at a time. It use to let me do 3, then just 2, now I can only send 1 out at a time. Whats going on??

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-13 04:29:35 — Link

You have to buy more licenses at the state store. Have you successfully caught exactly 2 creatures so far?

"Most friends come and go. Some friends leave when your life gets too tough. And others come when your life is at it's best. But it's those friends who come in the middle of your life, and stay at both your highs and lows, that are the truest of friends."

Tori River

• FigTree
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-13 05:57:56 — Link

You also won't be able to send out catchers if your stable has less open spots than the number of catchers you want to hire, in case each comes back with a pet.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-02-13 06:12:50 — Link

^Yes, totally Ninja'd. As Peace and FigTree both said. Double check that you have licenses in your inventory (if not you can purchase from the state store or user trades, as Peace mentioned). And be sure you have room in your stables for the pets. Remember pregnant beasts' offspring is already counted in your stable count.

You can double check your Reports (under the Manor tab) to see the success of your catchers (or you can scroll below on the Catch a Pet page.

Also make sure you have money to pay for the catchers as well.

If you are continuing to have difficulties let us know by posting in the help section or if nothing is working then submit a bug report. :)

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• PangerBan
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-13 14:16:43 — Link

My stable is full now lol. guess thats what was up. Sorry newb moment!! thanks for the help guys

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla