Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Refused, Irrelevant or Already Existing Features < Sending Pets/Items- Accept button

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-02-08 18:30:41 — Link

Hello!

I've recently been sending a lot pets off to users to borrow for the Kami event. I realize that it could be very easy to send items or pets to the wrong person. We have a growing userbase and some usernames are very similar. For someone who can be slightly dyslexic I can mix up people easily. I would really hate to send a pet to a user I did not mean to, or someone who has not been active in a long time. For this reason it would also be nice to show the user's ID number as well.

My suggestion is that we have some sort of "accept/cancel" icon to avoid any mishaps. We could do this through our messages- the same way private sales work.

It would be nice if we had some sort of way we could cancel trades as well. If we happen to send it to the wrong user, or the user hasn't logged in for awhile- or whatever reason. Of course we would only be able to cancel if the pet or item has not yet been accepted.

I'm open to suggestions or alternatives!

Thanks

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Imitatia

Posted at 2014-02-09 02:29:23 — Link

I like this idea! Support :)

Hey everyone!

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2014-02-09 12:26:29 — Link

Why not to sell items/pets for 1 silver coin in such cases? This will give you the possibility to Accept/Cancel the gift. I'm not sure that gifting system itself must be made more complex and turn into a copy of private trades.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-02-10 02:17:25 — Link

Y'ah know... that.... that makes sense... o.0.  I'm not sure how I skipped over it!

Can we cancel the "sale" from our end?

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2014-02-10 03:36:33 — Link

Yes, the private sale can be cancelled until the other side accepts it. The pet gets "In Trades" status that can be cancelled like any other reversible state (the fastest way as for me is to click "Cancel" button in the pet profile).

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla