Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Refused, Irrelevant or Already Existing Features < Squad aliance groups

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Torhval
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-07 15:11:13 — Link

I don't think this have been sugested yet.

But it could be a idea that we can create a group where people can join with their squades to be alied and it could be spesifique event for alied squads, or it could be used for events like the Kami event. Also it could be wars betwen differen's groups instead of all players at the same time. It can help new user to be a little stronger by joining a squade aliance group. The alied squades could have a flag in the colour blue to make the difference betwen alied squads and other squads.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2014-02-07 15:53:57 — Link

Please describe the difference between allied group of squads and a group of squads owned by players who agreed to act together through forums of PM. Like what benefits do allied squads get and what thay have to sacrifice for these benefits? How to balance the allied squads with players who prefer to play on their own? Who has the rights to manage the alliance, accept new squads, decided the alliance purposes and remove the squads that don't contribute to the alliance; how does this management looks like? How does alliance members communicate with each other? Right now you're suggesting only to recolor the flags. Please think on all of the functional details like the listed ones.

• Torhval
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-10 15:25:54 — Link

Ok, maybe it's better to forget that, but something that can eventually work is to have the posibility to have a avatar, or human character with a fightin system too, and that they capacity and streight and other can depend on their origins, if they're a warrior magisian or other, if they're smaler or biger, if they're thin or have muscles, it could even be possible to have a gene function too, and equipement can have a function on their caasity too. And why not the ability to use magic food for them too. In that case it's possible to create groups for human characters, and have weekly podium for them too, so if a group wins the leader can use the priz(if it is gold or silver) to create specifique equpement that all the others of the group can have the possibility to get too or to bu a special spell that would work for the whole grope during a certin periode. And maybe they could work too, that gives another posssibility to get money and other things to wast silver and gold on. It can give something new to the site.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2014-02-10 20:07:02 — Link

Sorry, we don't have humans here except story background (and most of them are far from humans genetically and mentally too), all interactions take place between pets only. Human playable characters are quite out of the concept since we have a pet breeding game, not human sim :)

• Torhval
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-10 20:34:21 — Link

I know it is a pet site, and I love pet sites, but i like avatar sites to, so just having a personable avatar even if they don't do anything would be great ^^ just to create the one who have the pets.

If it is possible ? It exist already other animal sites where there are a human avata to, but i really like this site and the style on here ^^

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla