Boards < Advertising < Wanted Ads < Taking break closed for now.

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• JadeRain
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-07 04:29:12 — Link

I'm trying to research my blueprints and schemes that take coins to make as well as gather all of the schemes and blueprints.

I'm always willing to trade if I have materials you need and I of course, will never say no to gifting. ;D

So if you've got extras, I'd like to take them off your hands.

These are the schemes I dont have yet:

Astrolabe

Climbing Gear

Compass

Microscope

Pendant

Ruby Ring

Scepter

Statue

Telescope

Test Tubes

Adamantine, Amethyst, Clay, Honey, Hops, Ink, Laminaria, Lazulite, Rabbit Meat, Ruby, Stone, Sunflower, Wood Golem

Squad Energy Pack

These are the blueprints I dont have yet:

Astrologist (lvl 1,2,4)

Embassy

Laboratory (lvl 2)

Military Academy (lvl 1-3)

Ridinghall (lvl 2-5)

Stable (lvl 3-5)

Townhall (lvl 3-5)

Warehouse (lvl 3,4,6)

These are the blueprints and schemes I'd like to have/get so for researching:

Sanctuary

Astrologist (lvl 1-4)

Cartographers Guild

Embassy

Inn

Laboratory (lvl 2)

Military Academy (lvl 1-3)

Reserve

Ridinghall (lvl 2-5)

Stable (lvl 3-5)

State Portal Service Branch

Townhall (lvl 2-5)

Warehouse (lvl 3-6)

Astrolabe

Banner

Boat

Bugle

Carpet

Climbing Gear

Compass

Hourglass

Mantle

Microscope

Pendant

Ruby Ring

Scepter

Statue

Sundial

Telescope

Test Tubes

Energy Drinks

Squad Energy Pack

I'd be very grateful for any help that anyone can give.

Dragons and Unicorns are my favorites. But I wont say no to any of the others.

My dream Unicorn is a White Appaloosa and a Black Cream aka Silver with a Diamond Horn, Acute Eyesight, Quickmind (for a male fighter) or Genealogist (for a female/male breeder), Agile Paws, Massive hooves, Steel Bones (male fighter) or Light bones (female), Steel Muscles (male) or Gracefulness (female), Regeneration, and Fragrance (Male) or Thick Skin (female).

I am very attached to my pets. I may or may not sell, so if you want one, theres no harm in asking. If I wont sell you a pet, I will allow you to breed with them.

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-07 05:00:53 — Link

Gave you some schemes and blueprints to start off with. :)

"Most friends come and go. Some friends leave when your life gets too tough. And others come when your life is at it's best. But it's those friends who come in the middle of your life, and stay at both your highs and lows, that are the truest of friends."

Tori River

• JadeRain
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-12 06:15:08 — Link

Bump. Still looking for extra schemes and blueprints. Also, if anyone has an extra Lvl 1 Inn I really could use it.

My dream Unicorn is a White Appaloosa and a Black Cream aka Silver with a Diamond Horn, Acute Eyesight, Quickmind (for a male fighter) or Genealogist (for a female/male breeder), Agile Paws, Massive hooves, Steel Bones (male fighter) or Light bones (female), Steel Muscles (male) or Gracefulness (female), Regeneration, and Fragrance (Male) or Thick Skin (female).

I am very attached to my pets. I may or may not sell, so if you want one, theres no harm in asking. If I wont sell you a pet, I will allow you to breed with them.

• JadeRain
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-14 09:38:25 — Link

Still looking for extra schemes and blueprints. And I still need an Inn lvl 1 scheme.

• JadeRain
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-20 04:55:36 — Link

Still taking extra schemes/blueprints. Right now I need a ridinghhall blueprint. Lvl 1 please.

• JadeRain
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-22 09:46:33 — Link

Just taking extras now. Nothing urgently needed at this time. Thanks alot to those thant have given me schemes/blueprints and many thanks to the ones who will give me extras.

• JadeRain
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-27 05:19:52 — Link

Still taking extras if anyone's willing to give them.

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-02 02:34:26 — Link

What do you mean by this "These are the blueprints and schemes I'd like to have/get so for researching:"

Like you need the materials for those items or the blueprint?

"Most friends come and go. Some friends leave when your life gets too tough. And others come when your life is at it's best. But it's those friends who come in the middle of your life, and stay at both your highs and lows, that are the truest of friends."

Tori River

• Shizune0715
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-03 03:51:54 — Link

Sent you some :)

Unstable internet connection for Christmas. Please pardon my delayed responses.

• JadeRain
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-04 04:17:55 — Link

Thank you so much for the schemes and blueprints.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla