Boards < Advertising < Wanted Ads < Done Thanks

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• JadeRain
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-03 11:11:00 — Link

I need vermillion.  I will trade crafting items for it (wood, stone etc). I need 172 114 Vermillion to research the genes on all my pets. I dont have the silver to create items atm so I'd rather trade it to someone who needs it and can use it.

If it says pending next to the item that means its been offered to another player that hasn't confirmed that (s)he needed the item(s). If it has disappeared from the list it means it is no longer available.

Here's what I have. Feel free to pm me if you have spare vermillion for trade.

12 Adamantine-Pending (Now have 18)

4 20 Clay

9 15 Cotton

2 Granite

15 19 Laminaria

4 6 Marble

3 Ore

3 Soapshroom-Pending (Now have 5)

21 29 Stone

3 Wood

Dragons and Unicorns are my favorites. But I wont say no to any of the others.

My dream Unicorn is a White Appaloosa and a Black Cream aka Silver with a Diamond Horn, Acute Eyesight, Quickmind (for a male fighter) or Genealogist (for a female/male breeder), Agile Paws, Massive hooves, Steel Bones (male fighter) or Light bones (female), Steel Muscles (male) or Gracefulness (female), Regeneration, and Fragrance (Male) or Thick Skin (female).

I am very attached to my pets. I may or may not sell, so if you want one, theres no harm in asking. If I wont sell you a pet, I will allow you to breed with them.

• JadeRain
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-04 04:26:55 — Link

Bump. Still need help.

My dream Unicorn is a White Appaloosa and a Black Cream aka Silver with a Diamond Horn, Acute Eyesight, Quickmind (for a male fighter) or Genealogist (for a female/male breeder), Agile Paws, Massive hooves, Steel Bones (male fighter) or Light bones (female), Steel Muscles (male) or Gracefulness (female), Regeneration, and Fragrance (Male) or Thick Skin (female).

I am very attached to my pets. I may or may not sell, so if you want one, theres no harm in asking. If I wont sell you a pet, I will allow you to breed with them.

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-04 06:19:02 — Link

Do you have any energy drinks or squad energy packs? I'll trade vermillion for either of these items. :)

"Most friends come and go. Some friends leave when your life gets too tough. And others come when your life is at it's best. But it's those friends who come in the middle of your life, and stay at both your highs and lows, that are the truest of friends."

Tori River

• JadeRain
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-04 07:08:38 — Link

Unfortunately I do not... I'm pretty new here and I have no idea how to get either of those items.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla