Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Guten Tag. Ich Heisse Jade Rain!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• JadeRain
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-03 10:07:08 — Link

Translation: Hello (literal meaning is good day). My name is Jade Rain (literal is I called Jade Rain). And Its German. I love the German language.

I'm new to this game and am still learning the ropes... It can be quite confusing at times.

I learned of this game from StarFire, and I rather enjoy this game.  I'm a female, and I have two favorite species- The Dragon and the Unicorn.

Pming me is fine, but sometimes I may go a while without logging on, but When I see I have a message I will reply.

I'm rather friendly, but I'm also blunt. I dont believe in sugarcoating anything, because I appreciate full honesty, even if it hurts, and I truly believe in you get what you give.

I'm very open minded and could care less what your religion or other oreferences are (I dont see people for their religion or preferences, I just see them as people. Ie: You could be a bisexual christian with a slight mental disability and be in a wheelchair and I wouldn't give a crap. I'd see you for you, and I would pick you apart or judge you- I hate having that done to me so why should I do it to you ya know?), and while I'm not religious I rather enjoy learning about other religions, so feel free to talk about it.

I love to debate about things and can get rather passionate about some things, to the point that I sometimes sound like I'm pissed off. XD But 9 times out of 10 I'm just being passionate about it, I'm not actually angry.

I'm a big bookworm and love art... I used to draw, but I've lost my touch. I'm told I'm amazing with editing pix and putting them into an entirely new picture.

I believe in reincarnation, and life on other planets. I have other eccentric views that as I get to know and trust you I might tell you then.

And I think thats about it. Feel free to ask questions in a pm. If I'm not comfortable answering you I'll let you know rather than ignoring the question.

Dragons and Unicorns are my favorites. But I wont say no to any of the others.

My dream Unicorn is a White Appaloosa and a Black Cream aka Silver with a Diamond Horn, Acute Eyesight, Quickmind (for a male fighter) or Genealogist (for a female/male breeder), Agile Paws, Massive hooves, Steel Bones (male fighter) or Light bones (female), Steel Muscles (male) or Gracefulness (female), Regeneration, and Fragrance (Male) or Thick Skin (female).

I am very attached to my pets. I may or may not sell, so if you want one, theres no harm in asking. If I wont sell you a pet, I will allow you to breed with them.

• Capra
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-05 11:40:08 — Link

Hey Jade, welcome to Beastkeeper!

It's great to hear of someone who likes the German language! I'm from Germany and adore German as well as English, because they are in a very different way intriguing. Languages are simply wonderful. ♥ Do you actually speak German? Where are you from?

Also a great bookworm on this side, what kind of books do you enjoy most? I'm always curious to find new autors, but sadly my purse isn't as happy about it. ^^

And yay for life on other planets!

That's it, have a great day and loads of fun on beastkeeper. :3

• Torhval
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-05 16:12:37 — Link

Welcome to beastkeeper, I hope you'll have fun here ^^

• JadeRain
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-06 05:50:33 — Link

Thank you both for the welcome! ^_^

Dragons and Unicorns are my favorites. But I wont say no to any of the others.

My dream Unicorn is a White Appaloosa and a Black Cream aka Silver with a Diamond Horn, Acute Eyesight, Quickmind (for a male fighter) or Genealogist (for a female/male breeder), Agile Paws, Massive hooves, Steel Bones (male fighter) or Light bones (female), Steel Muscles (male) or Gracefulness (female), Regeneration, and Fragrance (Male) or Thick Skin (female).

I am very attached to my pets. I may or may not sell, so if you want one, theres no harm in asking. If I wont sell you a pet, I will allow you to breed with them.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla