Boards < General < Help < Capture a wild

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• VintageM
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-02 20:58:36 — Link

Hi

I'm new here and got a BIG question.

I've got to capture a wild pet but i don't knwo how to prepare an expedition.

I tried everything but it just doesn't work ( got lisences!) stable isn't full.... can you help me?

( sorry that my english isn't 100%, I'm from Belgium so,...)

Thanks!

• Seelenblut
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-02 21:49:36 — Link

You have to click on one of the marked spots. Then choose a catcher you would like to place and confirm with the 'prepare an Expedition' button under the map.

If the catchers are greyed out, look if they are avaliable. Maybe you have to hire one first (you can see the avaliable catchers on the right side of the map)

For more information visit the FAQ

- Valar morghulis -

• VintageM
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-03 19:47:56 — Link

I tried, but i can't click on a marked spot for some reason....

• Seelenblut
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-03 20:41:14 — Link

Hmn...this might be a technical issue then.

Are you sure you have licences, hired catcher and enough place in your stable?

I'm not good at this thechnical stuff but maybe some program doesn't react or is even blocking the function of clicking on the spots. You should write in the bug forum, maybe Angel can find out what is wrong.

- Valar morghulis -

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2014-02-03 20:47:19 — Link

VintageM, what do you mean whe you're saying that you can't click? What happens when you hover over one of the active zones (cursor turns to hand there) and click it? Do you see a popup but catchers are disabled? Or they are enabled but clicking on them doesn't put them on the zone? Or you don't see a popup at all?

• VintageM
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-04 19:22:42 — Link

the cursor doen't turn into a hand on the marked spots. I got 3 licenses, and i guess I have enough place in my stable because i'm still working on my tutorail and can't go to something else like the forum and the map. when I click on a catcher, the cursor turns into a hand, but nothing happens when I click. I got 1 catcher from each category.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2014-02-04 21:04:03 — Link

The thing that you're describing about cursor is extremely strange. Could you please check this video and say if you're doing everything right? http://youtu.be/8_IIgELGurI

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla