Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Jucatori noi

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Bianca
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-02 10:12:43 — Link

Sunteti jucatyori noi si nu cunoasteti pe nimeni?Scrieti la tema asta si ne vom cunoaste!Numele meu este Bianca si am 10 ani.Spuneti-a si voi numele si varsta si ne vom cunoaste!

• ponylover89
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-02 12:20:10 — Link

translation something like :Jucatyori are new and do not know anyone? Write to us about it and we know My name is Bianca and I'm 10 and I ani.Spuneti the name and age and we know!

will PM

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-02-03 04:33:39 — Link

Hello Bianca! Welcome to BK. I had to use a translator to understand your message, Romanian?

The forums of BK are english only. We do have a russian only board though. I suggest using english if you know it- as it will help other users understand you. The majority of us use English. You can always use a translator however :)

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• JadeRain
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-03 10:09:12 — Link

Hahaha! Awesome! Someone who doesnt 'speak' english. I love hearing new languages! And welcome!

Dragons and Unicorns are my favorites. But I wont say no to any of the others.

My dream Unicorn is a White Appaloosa and a Black Cream aka Silver with a Diamond Horn, Acute Eyesight, Quickmind (for a male fighter) or Genealogist (for a female/male breeder), Agile Paws, Massive hooves, Steel Bones (male fighter) or Light bones (female), Steel Muscles (male) or Gracefulness (female), Regeneration, and Fragrance (Male) or Thick Skin (female).

I am very attached to my pets. I may or may not sell, so if you want one, theres no harm in asking. If I wont sell you a pet, I will allow you to breed with them.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-02-04 05:29:49 — Link

That's awesome ^^ I wish I was more skilled in the languages of the world. I did a bit of Spanish in High school, some Latin, and for the last year I've been in russian classes.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla