Boards < General < Help < Preparing for Kami - Seeking advice, thanks ^^

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• mosaic
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-31 22:29:09 — Link

So, I'm collecting/preparing to fight Death (getting a late start since I've been busy at university this week). Aaaand I'm doing a bit of planning and would like an experienced opinion.

Q: I have a level 30 GP1 right now; is it possible to get him to level 45 in the next week?

Q: If that pet won't cut it, what is the proper way to request a lease or a loan of someone else's? Is this allowed?

Thanks very much!

*~*Combat Unicorns*~*Deviant Rocs*~*Silver&Gold Cockatrices*~*

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-02-01 03:43:48 — Link

Yes it is possible to build up your pets level. I suggest battling in the arena with pets that are just barely within your pets maximum capacity. I also suggest building or using a sanctuary it you can as it helps replenish one pets energy to maximum each day. Also invest in energy drinks as well, or even find some Transmitters which instantly increase level. :)

Of course! People loan out pets all the time for quests, construction, and what-have-you. I have one out on loan rigth now and am loaning someone elses.  Ideally you should kindly ask the player if they would allow it and offer them payment in exchange. Sometimes it may be wise to offer a pet that you care of (hopefully of equal value) that they hold while you borrow their pet- as a sort of security fund. There is even a thread for it: http://beastkeeper.com/thread/1363

What kind of pet are you looking to loan? I may be able to help.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• mosaic
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-01 04:32:03 — Link

Oh, thank you so much! I'll battle as much as I can. I also have 4 Stimpacks from the previous event, perhaps I can swap those for transmitters.

If I'm not able to get a pet up to level 50 in time, I will be looking to loan any level 45+ pet capable of beating a Kami on the arena. I haven't met the other Kami requirements yet, so I would not be looking to swap for a few days, but I will definitely get in touch with you then. I can pay gold, silver, and swap a pet for security ^^

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-02-01 05:15:59 — Link

I can help wit that for sure :) I'm usually pretty lenient- it's no problem to loan you one and its free. Let me know via PM if you do.

If you need help getting the Kami let me know. Especially famine. I can get you food.

Good luck!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• mosaic
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-06 07:38:21 — Link

Thanks! Sorry I didn't see this sooner. I'm looking to borrow a pet to battle Death at the moment, since I've met the other requirements. Let me know what works for you :D

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla