Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Refused, Irrelevant or Already Existing Features < More even island creature levels

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Eeveeistan
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-30 03:50:03 — Link

Don't get me wrong, it helps leveling up when the monsters you fight are a few levels higher than you. But should'nt there be a smaller range? I mean, my level eight pet etered an island where the lowest monster was level twelve and the highest was fourteen. Needless to say, she got kocked out very quickly. I propose that the highest monster level in an island be maximum four levels higher than the pet.

EDIT

The title should be more BALANCED levels. Sorry about that.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2014-01-30 13:47:46 — Link

The level range is 5 levels. You couldn't have a level 14 monster for a level 8 pet, level 13 is maximum that can be. It can be up to five levels higher and up to five levels lower, just like on Arena. This difference has almost no effect on the battle results, unlike genes that you opponent and your pet have. For example, it would be difficult to defeat a guardian with acid strike with a pet who has 3 red stats. You need to choose your opponents carefully if you're exploring with a weak genes (probably not fighting the guardians at all and attacking only normal monsters that are weaker than usual pets, or choosing only forest monsters who don't have any special genes).

• Eeveeistan
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-30 20:30:27 — Link

Ok, maybe I misread it. Thanks for explaining.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla