Boards < Advertising < Wanted Ads < [W] Unwanted Pets, Essences, and Vermillion

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-29 06:17:56 — Link

To complete the Kami quests I need ALL of your unwanted pets and large quantities of vermillion. Will pay 3,000 for each unwanted pet (looking for 20 more unwanted pets, so you could get a total of 60,000 silver coins just from that) And 1,000 silver per vamillion. (Looking for 300, so you could get a total of 300,00 silver!)

"Most friends come and go. Some friends leave when your life gets too tough. And others come when your life is at it's best. But it's those friends who come in the middle of your life, and stay at both your highs and lows, that are the truest of friends."

Tori River

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-30 03:11:32 — Link

I am also looking for Essences! Please PM on here or post, if you have one. Also say what your price is. Thank you 

"Most friends come and go. Some friends leave when your life gets too tough. And others come when your life is at it's best. But it's those friends who come in the middle of your life, and stay at both your highs and lows, that are the truest of friends."

Tori River

• Imitatia

Posted at 2014-01-30 03:19:53 — Link

Have around 750 vermillion. PM me? :)

Hey everyone!

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-31 06:06:51 — Link

Only Looking for Essences! Need either war or pestilence!

Tori River

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-31 13:53:14 — Link

Looking for Essence of Pestillence!

Tori River

• DirrtyArt
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-01 18:52:48 — Link

I have two war essences, looking for one pestilence and famine

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla