Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Hi!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Entity
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 06:36:30 — Link

My name is Entity, I was brought here by Nightingale(67). This site looks really amazing, I hope I can continue to play here and eventually donate. Some things about me:

I can be a tad standoffish and shy compared to most other people but I am generally good at getting along with everyone. I love to meet new people and become involved in the community on any pet site. I live with my mother, step father, five cats and my dog. I have a Bearded dragon named Nigel who lives in my room with me in a 30 gallon tank and is spoiled rotten, he likes to hiss at my hand sometimes when I try to pick him up.

If you have any more questions for me, feel free to ask me! I'm always happy to talk over messaging or the forums!

• TheChosenDarkness
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 07:52:43 — Link

Entiluff! *pounces* 8D

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-22 13:51:26 — Link

Welcome! I'm glad you like the site! Well, I'm fya, but don't be shy! I'll do my best to answer all yours questions so feel free to send a pm.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Entity
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 17:44:34 — Link

Eeep! It's a TCD! xD Hi there!

Thank you Fya, glad to be here, and I'll look you up when I have a question.

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 18:08:41 — Link

Welcome! I'm so glad you like it here!
I'm Lumiesque, but you can call me Mie.

If you have any questions or you just want to chat, feel free to send me a message!

• Entity
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 18:40:57 — Link

It's nice to meet you, Mie! Hopefully I can crop a picture of Nigel in Paint and use it as my Avvie soon xD

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla