Boards < General < Creative < Pidove's Skins

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Pidove
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-28 18:41:19 — Link

Hello! :3

I knew it was only a matter of time before I made some sort of skin here and I finally did! I finished my Gryphon skin base last night and submitted the first two colors. I will probably be doing several others, all cat-color based! n v n

Without further ado, here are the currently finished (And accepted! WHEE! Thank you, Angel!) skins:

The colors are Calico and Flame Pointed Snowshoe, respectively. Both are SHARED and there is a 2k silver fee. Sorry! I wanted to put free but I'm just starting out here and I worked really hard on these. n v n So I hope the 2k wouldn't deter anyone from using them!

Anywho, I'll be doing more later! These are the first two of several. :D

• Seelenblut
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-29 21:04:54 — Link

They look adorable :3

I like your style of art, they look so lumbering and cute. The color of the first one looks great, good work! ^^

- Valar morghulis -

• Pidove
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-29 21:18:59 — Link

Thank you very much! I like drawing cute things, I can't do realistic for beans. xD I'm more comfortable in this sorta style.

I'm so glad you like them! :D The 2nd is my personal favorite but I am a sucker for Siamese/Snowshoe/pointed cats, haha.

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-30 17:27:57 — Link

I really like those :D You say you like Siamese.. Weeell, it so happens that I'm a HUGE fan of anything pointed cat ;) My first cats were 2 Siamese (boy and girl) and now I have 3 Tonkinese beauties (2 boys and 1 girl) - the girl is the one with the most unusual colouring, she's in my avatar, but my boys are natural mink coloration.

Aaaanyway, if I may make a request, you would absolutely make my day if you could make a Siamese or Tonkinese pointed Gryphon with that base! Natural Mink / Chcolate Mink, or Seal Point / Chocolate Point would be my personal favorites to see xD

• Pugs
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-01 16:59:50 — Link

Awww!! They're so cute! I want to eat their faces!

-Pugs

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla