Boards < General < Help < STILL Stuck on the battlefield: Resolved

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Torhval
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-27 16:09:54 — Link

My squad is stuck on the battlefield, I can't do anything and it says one of the pets is busy. They have been there since last night. It says Progress: 1483/5000 how long will it take before I can do anything with it ? They've been there for more than 10 hours. I need to have a squad for the curent event, but can't have more than one.

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-27 19:12:35 — Link

It looks like you started researching your way onto the Mirror World of the Battlefield. As ar as I know you can't stop the research process if you have only one Squad (i was able to stop it with my second squad but not when i only had one active).

You need to check each of your squad's pets' pages and check their value for "Research Potential". Add the research potential of all 4 pets together, that is the value added hourly to your current 1483/5000. That way you can estimte how much longer you will be stuck there. 

For the future, you can influence your pets' research potential by doing certain things - hover the mouse over the question mark next to Research Potential on their profile and click the Details link in the window that pops up. This also gives you a breakdown why a pet has as many research points as it does. 

• Torhval
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-27 19:45:52 — Link

Ok, but it doesn't count for the 10H I have to use to have control over one of the zone for the event, or does it ? Because I can't have a second squad...

And I also have another problem with two pets that have enough energie to explore and that isn't doing anything else, when i want to explore it says There's no located islands in the memory of your Portal.! why ?

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2014-01-27 20:08:12 — Link

Torhval, you need to capture Crimson Tree or Ancient Battlefield first to start the time counting for Kami objectives. Your squad hasn't landed on the battlefield yet and doesn't control any of the zones.

As for the second question, please check FAQ question 2.

• Torhval
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-27 20:25:09 — Link

Ok, thanks ^^

So I have to waint for the reaseach to be completed before I can do anything else on the battlefield I supose.

But when the reseach potential is a total of 80, how long time will it take then ? It is per houre ?

• birdlove
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-27 20:35:58 — Link

You can land on the homeworld instance, it doesn't require researching a way first. Though the competiton is higher there. Personally I prefer mirror when I need to get to a certain zone and not just looking for a fight.

Yes, this means that your squad gets 80 points per hour in average. The exact value can vary up to 50% every hour. Look for the tooltips near the values that you're not sure about. For example, there's a tooltip near "Reasearch potential" in the pet profile :) It can net you a lot of useful info without waiting when someone replies here.

• Torhval
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-27 20:41:50 — Link

But I won't be able to get to the homeworld before ? I still have around 40 hourse then ,it's 2 days... and I supose they can't do anything else during the reaseche ?

• Pidove
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-27 20:57:30 — Link

Energy is not restored while researching and the pet is considered "busy" while researching. So unfortunately, your pets are locked into researching until they finish. ): My friend made the mistake, too, but I think researching mirror is well worth it. There is so little competition compared to the other! In fact, I've seen ancient battleground and crimson tree open a couple times. So mirror is definitely the way to go, me thinks. :)

• Torhval
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-27 22:08:32 — Link

I noticed that LOL ^^

Well, only one more question. When it's doen, if I undo the squad to make another insted with other pets, do I have to do the reaseach once again ?

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-27 23:39:54 — Link

Yes, you need to research your way onto the Battlefield every time you want to go there, no matter if you've been there before or not. 

• Torhval
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-27 23:42:55 — Link

AW, so it's not nessessary once I am there but when I come back after I left or if I create a new Squad, that's it ?

• Torhval
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-30 11:33:23 — Link

All the pets in my squad have full energy, they've finished the reaseach, it says ready to land on the iseland but I can still not do anything, why ?

• SeverinDragonaz
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-30 22:31:11 — Link

I think you have to click on one area and then on the blue X like on the normal battlefield when you want to enter it.

• Torhval
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-30 23:26:12 — Link

Nop, no blue X buton for me, only some sort of green buton where it's writen landig, landing, attack, retrait, reroll and Curren. The first time, one of the butons were dark grey and when I clicked the reaseach started, and since the reaseach finished(around 2 days ago) nothing works, so I don't know what's the problem.

• Torhval
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-30 23:32:06 — Link

I see the problem, I have to land on one of the dark green spaces and then move 10 h later ? Or ?

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla