Boards < Advertising < Item Sales < KAMI ADVENT ITEMS: Post Kami related items for sale/trade!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 5 6 | Next »

• WhatamIdoing
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-27 04:51:48 — Link

Just so it's easy for other to look at one page and see what is for sale, especially those who want other things instead of silver- Maybe you want to trade an essence of Famine for an esscence of war? Post it here! :DDDD

• Torhval
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-27 12:38:03 — Link

I don't have much money, I don't have much space for pets and items either. But I am interested in KAMI advent items like Scheme: Bow, Scheme: Sword, Scheme: Scythe, and 5 Jars of Venom. So if you have some of those things, the only things I have to exchange is Dryad Invite and Magic Bomb.

• Imaginessence
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-27 23:31:54 — Link

I have an Essence of War, but I don't see myself getting the Kami of War. If anyone's willing to trade an Essence of Famine for it, I would be incredibly grateful.

• Torhval
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-27 23:38:36 — Link

Just one question, where do you find the essences ?

• Imaginessence
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-27 23:41:11 — Link

You can randomly find them in the treasure chests on the Islands, though they're quite rare.

• Torhval
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-27 23:44:51 — Link

Ok, thanks. Hopefuly I'll be able to get at least one of the Kami, but I would love to have them all. It would be interesting for a Kami squad :D

• Aelisk
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-28 04:08:44 — Link

I have an extra Essence of Pestilence, looking to trade it for Essence of War.

Nevermind, found an Essence of War.

Rocs: Garuda: Wing and Strike
Cockatrices: Hydralisk
Throdamas: Swarm

Lykos: Fenrir
Symurghs: Primavera
Dragons: Python

Recent progress: Project Perfect

• Snocone2
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-28 04:35:16 — Link

Hmm I really want the pestallance and the death Kami, so if anyone has any essences or any pets that I can sacrifice, (I need 14 pets) it would be greatly apprecitaed :)

• Imaginessence
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-28 05:29:32 — Link

Aelisk, I'd be willing to trade with you.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-01-28 06:22:10 — Link

I AM LOOKING FOR ESSENCE OF DEATH!!! (Still looking as of January 30th!)

I will also sell MAGIC FRUIT, FOOD, ENERGY DRINK, SQUAD ENERGY PACKS, COLORFUL PILL, CHANGE SEX SCROLL, PINK FISH EGGS, SNAKE EYE, MAGIC BOMB, and WHATEVER PREMIUM SHOP ITEMS YOU WANT!! (I will likely have some PETS TO SACRIFICE as well- If you want them you need to PM me BEFORE this Thursday or I cannot have them in time. I can do about 12 at a time I believe).

(Sorry for caps.. I just started to roll with it).

PM Me if you are interested.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-28 06:37:45 — Link

I have essence of death. Looking to trade it for famine

"Most friends come and go. Some friends leave when your life gets too tough. And others come when your life is at it's best. But it's those friends who come in the middle of your life, and stay at both your highs and lows, that are the truest of friends."

Tori River

• WhatamIdoing
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-28 08:16:05 — Link

I would be willing to trade Premium items for War/famine/pestilence essences! :DDDDD Just shoot me a PM! :> 

• Campestra
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-28 12:09:39 — Link

I have a famie essens I would like to trade for a Death essens

pm me if you want to trade

DeathPestilence

I got Death and Pestilence Verl help me with the white guy here  

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-28 17:32:23 — Link

PM me campestra

"Most friends come and go. Some friends leave when your life gets too tough. And others come when your life is at it's best. But it's those friends who come in the middle of your life, and stay at both your highs and lows, that are the truest of friends."

Tori River

• Torhval
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-28 18:29:06 — Link

All the things I'm needing is Scheme: Bow, Scheme: Sword, Scheme: Scythe and 4 of each essence, Cockatrice for Kami quest (if someone can lend me one or 5 Jars of Venom) and more vermillion.

I have a lot of food, and can trade my premium items like Dryad Invite and Magic Bomb or a Bamboo Berries.

I think it would be eassier for me to work with Death and or Pestilence first since my squad is still reaseching.

« Prev | 1 2 ... 5 6 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla