Boards < General < Help < Battlefield Manners?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Lady_Sif
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-25 20:02:18 — Link

So  I'm looking to enter the battefield to get me some nice stuff but I'm unsure of what proper manners are on it. Should I wait for someone to finish their 10 hours on the portal or should I just try to get it? Is there a thread for this? If someone could help me out with this I'd be very grateful.

• birdlove
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-25 21:03:55 — Link

It's up to you. You can make an agreement with other players and post your time in this thread when you have taken one of the key zones. However this doesn't give you 100% guarantee that all of the other players won't attack you. Some of us do not read forums often, and some do not support peace treaties. 

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-01-26 05:07:11 — Link

That is up to you as birdlove says. When it was first implimented some players did ban together to help each other out and make sure that everyone had a shot at the new pet. I was impressed at how nicely most people were cooperating and it was neat for us to work together.

But now that things are rolling and most people have various levels of squads.... it has changed. Holding the portal has become slightly less critical (though has increased with the Throdamas) as symurghs are not worth the easy 50k+ as they used to.

The game is meant for battling- so you are supposed to attack people. It's part of the system. That being said I do check forums (if I'm not mobile) before I take the portal. If someone is on it (and have not posted) I take it if I think I am able.

It's a personal choice ultimately. :)

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla