Boards < General < Help < How could I expand my stables ?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• sosochan
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-25 15:13:18 — Link

please help me !

I Saw this message when I tried to breed my pets 

You can't breed because there's no free space in the stables.

so How could I expand my stables ?

^^"

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-25 15:59:37 — Link

There are two options for that:

1. Buy an Expand Stable Scroll from the Premium Shop for 20 gold. Since you're new, I'm guessing that's not going to be much of an option for you. 

2, Build a Stable upgrade. For that you need the Blueprints: Stable (lvl 2)

You get these either while exploring islands with your pets or you can sometimes find them on the Item Trades from other players. Sadly right now theres only one there with no buyout price (the one I linked up there), so you could only try to win it for when it ends in (right now) 10 hours. You *can* also get the blueprint from the State Store, but I wouldn't recommend that as the 30,000 Silver it costs there are much more than you would EVER pay for it from another player. I only have level 3 and 4 in my warehouse, so I can't help you out either, sorry. 

Once you have the blueprints, you will need the necessaray building materials and a pet that has the required stats. You can check what you need here: http://beastkeeper.com/recipes-list (Help -> List of Recipes). 

Feel free to shoot me a message once you obtain a blueprint and need help with materials or a pet, I can help you out :) 

• birdlove
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-25 20:54:50 — Link

sosochan, I've sent you the blueprints for Stable level 2, had an extra one in my warehouse. It can be really tough for a newbie to get these starter buildings. Hope this will help you a bit :)

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla