Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Refused, Irrelevant or Already Existing Features < Sell Energy Flow Cards Back to The Site

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• bluestar20337
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-24 09:30:03 — Link

I had made a previous thread about this issue. Other's comments made it seem like I was suggesting to sell the cards between players. This was never my suggestion. The bolded and italicized portion of the below statement is what I am suggesting. I understand that they are bound to accounts for a reason. I simply want a means to sell them back to the site itself, not other players. Upon locking the previous thread, Angel only seemed to pay attention to the two who had been arguing about an irrelevant topic to my suggestion.

"We seriously need to make the State Portal Service Branch more appealing to use for players. The pound is over stocked with pets that no one wants, and people are dumping pets their because the rewards are more appealing there than the SPSB. This can be a major problem. The idea of the SPSB is to get rid of the not so good pets yes? But with the way the rewards system works, we are given 5 energy flow cards for every pet that we send. This is well and good, but the majority of the time, even with exploring with a two pages worth of pets, I've had no need to dip into my energy flow card stock. I'm currently up to 325 energy flow cards. We need something to do with them.

May I suggest the ability to sell one for the price of 200 silver back to the site? This would equate to the same amount given out by the pound, while still giving the option of keeping the energy flow cards."

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-01-24 18:05:14 — Link

I'd support this, Honestly I never built the SPSB because it did not seem appealing. If something like this were implimented I would find it more appealing, and useful.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2014-01-25 17:21:28 — Link

The purpose of SPSB is to give additional explores for a fair price. It has nothing to do with getting rid of unwanted pets. Some players even buy pets just to get their daily cards. Why someone who wants silver would spend resources to build SPSB and send pets for cards there? They can send the same pets to Pound and get silver coins without so much additional clicks and expenses, especially if to mention that Pound doesn't have daily limit unlike SPSB.  I'm very sorry but I don't see any logic here. SPSB shouldn't be compared with Pound, these two buildings have different purposes.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla