Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < I have returned!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Amberfly
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-24 06:22:12 — Link

Hello, fellow Beastlords! I'm Amberfly. I joined this site way back in February 2013, the week it opened for beta testing, but I've been inactive for several months. You probably don't remember me--I'm much more of a lurker than a poster, and I'm mainly here to play the game. Anyway, so much has changed since I went inactive that it's almost like starting over again as a newbie. Energy flow cards, golems, tactics, squads, astrologists--all that stuff is new to me, and it's kinda confusing at times. Someone ought to make a wiki...

About me: My favorite species on the site are pumas, unicorns, and gryphons, though I have one dragon and a couple of cockatrices that I'm tremendously happy to have. I'm a full-time college student in what is (hopefully) my last year, majoring in English and hoping to get a job that pays decently while I work on my real career ambition, which is to write novels and poetry. My boyfriend used to play this game with me, but although we're still together I don't think he'll be returning to the site. I love to read and write, and I enjoy working with my hands--I love ceramics and collage, though I've had to give them up for the time being. I'm on a few other game sites under the same username, including Dragon Cave (sporadically active during events), Magistream (same), Valley of Unicorns (inactive, but I occasionally do offsite trades), and Chicken Smoothie (very active).

So yeah, that's me. I look forward to seeing you in-game!

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-02-02 05:25:36 — Link

Heeeyyyy I remember you actually :P

There are SO many new things! There are lots of helpful posts in the user guides as well. :)

I'm glad to see returning users! Welcome back to BK ^^

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla