Boards < General < Help < Changing Animals

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Spottedleaf321
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-23 03:40:51 — Link

May be a dumb question, but I am new at this...going through the tutorial and the task "Click Breed button" and I can not find the breed button.  Can anyone help me?  I can not even change animals to a female so I am stuck.

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-23 11:53:27 — Link

This is very strange.. You should have gotten a male and a female pet of the same species from the tutorial.. Did you use any items on the pets that wasn't in the tutorial?

I'm not sure at which point in the tutorial you are and if you have access to the pound yet, but if you do, I'd say to go to the Pound (Pets -> Pound) and just adopt a pet of the opposite sex.. If I remember correctly, at one point you need to adopt a pet from the pound, so should you have done that already, you may have to wait for the next day before you can adopt another.

Otherwise I would suggest contacting Support (Contact Us link at the very bottom) and see if they can help you.

Oh yes, the Breed button is on the pet profile on the right side, underneath "Gift Pet", "Private Sale" and "Sell on Auction" (if those buttons are the same during the tutorial). Make sure you have your female as active pet, click the button and then select your male pet from the menu that follows. 

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2014-01-23 15:50:50 — Link

Spottedleaf321, make sure that you're selecting a female that joined you after the tutorial fight, not your starter pet or pet from pound.

Update. There was an error in tutorial, several users that registered yesterday have suffered from it. The new users won't face this problem. We're working on restoring the normal tutorial mechanism for the users who have stucked. You will receive a notification on your email when it will be possible to start the tutorial over. We're extremely sorry for this failure.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla