Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Refused, Irrelevant or Already Existing Features < Possibility to rename

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Torhval
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-22 20:36:03 — Link

I think it would be a good idea to have the possibility to rename a pet even if it costs some silver coins, it gives the possibility to rename a adopted pet or if we want to give a new name to a pet we named ourself.

• Seelenblut
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-22 23:09:25 — Link

There is a posibility for rename pets. You just need an Amnesia Potion (can be found by exploring isles or bought in the premium shop)

- Valar morghulis -

• Torhval
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-22 23:22:50 — Link

AW, isn't it any eassier possibility ?

I think it should be easier that that to rename a pet, I acctualy have a pet named Namelesss I didn't see the third S when I adopted it so I was thinking that he hadn't any name...

It would have been beter if we could rename for silver instead of using gold.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-01-24 07:10:19 — Link

This is the only way currently. There were suggestions around to re-do the naming system. There are some posts about this already, though you may have to go back a page in the forums to find them.

Amnesia potions can be found in explore, or bought fairly cheaply from vendors in explore, or from users. :)

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Torhval
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-24 17:00:11 — Link

Ok, thanks ^^ actually someone gave me one for free so i was able to rename the white unicorn ^^

Didn't know that it alredy existed a thred, so I supose this one can be deleted then.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla