Boards < Community < Roleplay < On the Shores of Seaclan |semi-lit|open|

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 04:15:26 — Link

elcome to eaclan

imple, semi-lit roleplays. All those literate roleplayers like myself need a break from the novel posts and a nice little dose of a paragraph for a change. Or maybe you don't have the patience to write novel replies and only roleplay little things like this. Warrior cats; pretty classic roleplay material. Even if you've never read the books just read up on the laws and basic rules and you'll be good to go. Message me if you have any questions.

ou woke up on a typical day, you went about your daily responsibilities, and nothing seemed out of the ordinary. But your slumber changed everything. As you circled your soft fresh grass bed and settled down your nose picked up something foreign; something unusual. But you ignore it, it did not smell like any other clan cats or twolegs, so you assumed it was from the freshly turning season.

he sky was dark when you woke up, but you could see the side of your den clearly. Too clearly. It took you only a second of coughing to realize what was going on. You watched as flames licked up the leaders den to your side, and slowly ignite the branches above your head. Your paws barely touched the ground as you raced for the only place you knew the fire could touch, the dark lake.  Countless of your fellow clanmates, and even cats of the other three clans had the same idea. But the fire was gaining on them all, and you could see the poor younger or older cats fall behind and become enveloped in the burning forest. But you couldn't look back. You had to keep running. You weren't sure you were heading in the right direction, the smoke made you gag and blocked your sense of smell, and it was a miracle when you paws sunk into dry sand. Without a backwards glance you leapt into the dark lake's water, paddling as fast as you could to the other size. There were only a few cats around you now, eyes wide, ferociously pushing themselves to the extreme as you were. You flopped down on the opposite shore, and watched as your home smoldered under your very eyes.

ou helped the few cats that made it to safety, nursing them back to their senses, but few was an accurate statement. There were not many survivors, and every time you glanced up at the flames your heart sank a little. Weather they were clanmates or not, they are still your brethren; your kin.

ogether the survivors built a new clan, Seaclan. But since the previous four clans had to come together, roles collided, and there are constant battles inside Seaclan.

ules

» Be nice c:
» No god modding

»Site rules apply
» Please try and use proper grammer
» Avoid chatspeak
» At least two sentances
» Do not spam this thread

erritory

A.    – The Salty Cliffs
The salty cliffs overlook the sea and are very treturous to walk on due to the frequent crumbling rocks.

B.    – Dark Lake
Dark lake is a large lake in the near center of the territory. The salty cliffs make up the side the lake.

C.    –Moon Outcrop
The moon outcrop is one of the most beautiful places in the territory. It is on the top of the Great Cliffs and is a place where medicine cat apprentices are often instructed.

D.    -Twoleg Mountain
The mountain that attracts hunters through new leaf to leaf fall.

E.    –Barking Pond *
The barking pond is a pond near hunting houses. Hunting dogs are chained next to it.

F.    – Oak Forest
The oak forest is a simple oak based forest rich with prey.

G.    –Forgotten Clearing
The forgotten clearing is a clearing where the warrior apprentinces train at. It got it's name from the moss and ivy overgrowth.

H.    – Rabbit Hills **
The rabbit hills are rocky small hills and grassy plains.

***please ignore the man made materials in the picture

ens

Leader's Den

Medicine Cat's Den

Warrior's Den
Apprentice's Den

Nursery

Elders Den

{Fill out the following form for all characters you are playing. Please, no cats with special powers or unrealistic abilities.As long as you can keep up with each character you may make as many as you want.} 

(cat picture here)

asics

» U s e r n a m e   a n d  I D :

» N a m e :

» A d u l t N a m e :

(If already adult, ignore.)

» G e n d e r :

» A g e :

» R a n k

P ersonal

» A p p e a r a n c e :

» P e r s o n a l i t y :

» H i s t o r y :

» F o r m e r  C l a n :

(Honeyclan, Dewclan. Boulderclan or Blossomclan)

elations

» F a t h e r :

» M o t h e r :

» S i b l i n g s :

» C r u s h :

» M a t e :

» O f f s p r i n g

lan List

L e a d e r (0/2)

D e p u t y (0/1)

M e d i c i n e C a t ( s ) (1/1)

Coralpaw

M e d i c i n e  C a t  A p p r e n t i c e ( s ) (1/1)

Tigerpaw

W a r r i o r s  (Unlimited)

Blossomcreek 

Raindrop

Stormheart

A p p r e n t i c e s (0/6)

Q u e e n s  (0/1)

K i t s  (2/5)

E l d e r s (0/2)

ther ats

R o u g u e s

L o n e r s

K i t t y p e t s

elationships

c u r r e n t l y   n o n e

he arrior ode
» Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan.
» Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.
» Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors.
» Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for it's life.
» A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
» Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
» A cat cannot become a deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
» The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires.
» After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
» A gathering of all Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.
» Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
» No warrior may neglect a kit in pain or in danger, even if that kit is from a different Clan.
» The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.
» An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his or her battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self-defense.
» A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.

erbs
A l d e r
Reduces swelling and prevents infection when chewed and applied to a wound. May also be chewed by a cat with a toothache to reduce pain, swelling, and aid in preventing complications.

A l f a l f a
Used to prevent tooth decay.

A l o e  V e r a
Use the gel inside of leaves to cure skin problems or burns.

A s h  T r e e
New shoots are to be eaten, and chewed and applied to the bit of an Adder or Viper to stave off the effects of its poisoned bite. Keys (seeds) of the Ash tree may also be consumed to fight the pain caused by a stitch in the side.

B o r a g e
Leaves and Roots should be consumed to stave off fevers. Seeds and leaves should be consumed by the nursing Queen to increase available milk. Borage should never be used dried, only green.

B r a m b l e  T w i g s
Chew this to a fine syrup. It helps to sleep.

B u r d o c k
Leaves may be chewed and applied to wounds that are clear of infection to speed healing. Roots may be chewed and applied to a wound to draw infection from it.

C a t n i p
Leaves and Flowers can be used to relive congestion and coughs.

C e l e d i n e
Used to strenghten weak eyes.

C h a m o m i l e
Leaves and Flowers may be consumed to sooth a cat and add to their physical strength.

C o b w e b s
Gathered and pressed into wounds to stop bleeding. Generally only used with wounds that risk bleeding heavily as they can cause increased risk of infection.

C o m f r e y
Used when healing broken bones.

D e a t h b e r r i e s
Berries, or any other part of the plant, when consumed will kill the cat who swallows if they are not given immediate help, and even then they may not always be saved. Roots & leaves may be chewed together and applied to sore places, but must NEVER be applied to open wounds. This is a poison in addition to a healing plant.

E c h i n i a
Used to ease infection.

F e v e r f e w
Leaves can be used to reduce fever, in addition to being consumed to aid against colds and stomach ailments.

H o n e y
Used to sooth the throat. Particularly good for smoke inhalation.

J u n i p e r
Berries ease the stomach and can serve as a counter poison. Leaves are used to ease coughs and other respiratory problems.

L a v e n d e r
Leaves & flowers are particularly good when eaten for easing pains in head and throat. Inhaling the sent of fresh flowers can also calm the nerves.

M a r i g o l d
Leaves and Flowers should be consumed to relieve chills. Leaves and Petals can be chewed and placed on wounds to prevent infection.

M o u s e b i l e
Bile from the liver of the common mouse may be harvested and used to kill stubborn fleas and ticks.

W i l d  P o p p y
Seeds can be consumed to remove pain and aid is sleep. Flower heads should be consumed together to relive continuous coughs. Petals and Leaves should be chewed to aid in sleep and improve resting.

T a n s y
Leaves, flowers, and Stems should be eaten together to remove worms. Leaves may be chewed to relive belly aches. Flowers should be consumed to remove coughs. Pregnant Queens should NEVER be given Tansy, for it causes miscarriages.

T h y m e
Should be consumed to calm the anxious cat, or to aid in bringing restful sleep.

W a t e r m i n t
Used to help cure bellyaches.

W i l l o w
Water from beneath the bark of the flowering willow may be dripped into the eyes to help clear blurriness of vision. It may also be applied to dry patches of skin to sooth itches. Small amounts of Willow Bark may be consumed to ease pain, act against inflammation, and to ease diarrhea or fevers.

Y a r r o w
Entire plant should be consumed to induce vomiting. Entire plant should be chewed and applied to wounds to relive pain and prevent infection.

Y e w
To make a cat vomit up poisons.

oisons
A p p l e
The seeds are mildly poisonous, containing amygdalin.

C h o c o l a t e
Contains theobromine at levels toxic to cats and dogs.

W h i t e  S n a k e r o o t
All parts are poisonous, causing nausea and vomiting.

D e a d l y  N i g h t s h a d e
Twenty berries consumed can kill you, cause memory loss, or incapability of learning.

Y e w
Can be used to contract poison as a medicine, or causing to vomit if consumed.

attle Moves
B a c k  K i c k
Explosive surprise move to catch opponent from behind. Judge opponent's distance from you carefully; then lash out with your back legs, taking your weight on your front paws.

B e l l y  R a k e
A fight-stopper. Slive with unsheathed claws across soft flesh of opponent's belly. If you're pinned down, the belly rake quickly puts you back in control.

F r o n t   P a w  B l o w
Frontal attack. Bring your front paw down hard on your opponent's head. Claws sheathed.

F r o n t  P a w  S t r i k e
Frontal attack. Slice downward with your front paw at the body or face of your opponent. Claws unsheathed.

K i l l i n g  B i t e
A death blow to the back of the neck. Quick and silent and sometimes considered dishonorable (see Warrior Code). Used only as a last resort.

L e a p  a n d   H o l d
Ideal for a small cat facing a large opponent. Spring onto opponent's back and grip with unsheathed claws. Now you are beyond the range of your opponent's paws and in position to inflict severe body wounds. A group of apprentices can defeat a large and dangerous warrior in this way. It was deployed to great effect against BloodClan's deputy, Bone. Watch for the drop-and-roll countermove, and try to jump free before you get squashed.

P a r t n e r  F i g h t i n g
Warriors who have trained and fought together will often instinctively fall into a paired defensive position, each protecting the other's back while fending off an opponent on either side. Slashing, clawing, and leaping together, battle pairs can be a whirlwind of danger for attackers.

P l a y  D e a d
Effective in a tight situation, such as when you are pinned. Stop struggling and go limp. When your opponent relaxes his grip, thinking you are defeated, push yourself up explosively. This will throw off an unwary opponent and put you in an attacking position.

S c r u f f  S h a k e
Secure a strong teeth grip in the scruff of your opponent's neck; then shake violently until he or she is too rattled to fight back. Most effective against rats, which are small enough to throw. A strong throw will stun or kill them.

T e e t h  G r i p
Target your opponent's extremities—the legs, tail, scruff, or ears—and sink in your teeth and hold. This move is similar to the leap-and-hold except your claws remain free to fight.

U p r i g h t  L o c k
Final, crushing move on already weakened opponent. Rear up on back legs and bring full weight down on opponent. If opponent does same, wrestle and flip him under you. This move makes you vulnerable to the belly rake, so requires great strength and speed.

L e a p  a n d  C o v e r
Ideal for making your opponent feel much pain, leap onto your opponent's back and put your paws over their eyes. For the moment the opponent is blinded, sink your claws into the soft skin around their eyes. If your opponent doesn't run away, take advantage of their temporary blindness and perform leap-and-hold move.

D o u b l e  D e a t h  B i t e
Seems dishonorable and is only used against very evil cats. A partner and you take on one cat. Once you've got a hold of your opponent, your partner helps hold down enemy cat, and you both bite hard down on enemy cat's throat. Two pairs of jaws will cut off airway and cat will choke to death. Like I said, it's considered dishonorable and would only be used against evil cats like Tigerstar, Darkstripe or any cats of BloodClan.

D i z z y   D a n c e
Only can be preformed by a extremely small and quick cat against a larger and at least somewhat slower cat. The cat charges head on then swiftly leaped sideways, ducking under the cat then as soon as the cat preforming this attack is out from under the other cat it spins and leaps over it. Then once More spins but rams the side then jumps over/goes under the cat and rams the other side then land one final blow by leaping onto the cat's back and grabbing the scruff with teeth and using your free paws to batter the cat's head. This attack should in the end result in a dizzy or confused enemy.

B a c k  R a k e
A bit like Belly rake, if your a SkyClan cat this move works best. If your fighting a cat from the front, jump over the cats head and score your claws down their back.

( U n )  B a l a n c i n g  C a t
If a cat is going to bring down all its weight on you while rearing on its back legs, role towards your opponents hind legs to unbalance him.

D i z z y  T a c k l e
A great move for swift young warriors facing older, larger warriors. You run in circles around them at top speed until their to dizzy or tired (if the were chasing you) to keep up. Then you tackle them. While they are down, attack. Caution, standing directly over them makes you vulnerable to the Belly Rake. This is a One-on-one move and is not recommended in a place with many foes.

M a k i n g  S u r e
You never know if a opponent is actually dead. When an opponent goes limp, they become vunerable, so make sure they are really dead. Bite and slash. Claws unsheathed. When you think they have gone to StarClan, pray and leave.

T a i l   T r i p
The opponent moves to you and at the right moment, trip them with your tail.

eason
N e w - l e a f [ ]
G r e e n - l e a f [x]
L e a f - f a l l [ ]
L e a f - b a r e [ ]

rey
» M o u s e
» S q u i r r e l
» R a b b i t
» C o r a l  T i t

» C h a f f i n c h
» M i n n o w 
» S p a r r o w
» V o l e
» C r o w
» S h r e w
» W a t e r  V o l e
» F r o g
» V a r i o u s  s m a l l  b i r d s
» V a r i o u s  s m a l l  f i s h

redators
» B a d g e r
» F o x
» T w o l e g s

elpful Links
» General Clan Information
» The Warrior Code
» Ceremonies
» Medicine

uman hings

» This clan takes place in Ireland
» The twolegs that live on Twoleg mountain are hunters

ther

» Because of the fact that this takes place in Ireland, make sure that the prey you catch, the weather, and the lanscape is relative. A quick google search will do wonders.

ews
» 2 / 2 1 / 2 0 1 3  - Roleplay was created

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 04:16:04 — Link

ost iquette

Not by any means is this required, but it is always handy if you put the following sort of thing in your post.

c a t n a m e

{gender|rank|emotion}

So a post would look like...

s p e c k l e p a w

{female|warrior apprentice|bored}

Specklepaw traced the sand with her left paw absentmindently, trying her best to tune out the sound of her blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, ect..., you get it..

But again that is not necessary at all, it just makes it easier on newcomers and such.

(Because then we can see who you are and who you are roleplaying)

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 04:16:35 — Link

asics

» U s e r n a m e   a n d  I D : Luminesque (#64)

» N a m e : Coralpaw

» A d u l t N a m e : Coralsong

» G e n d e r : Female (She-Cat)

» A g e : 11 moons

» R a n k : Medicine Cat

» A p p e a r a n c e : Coralpaw is a small leightweight she-cat which results in her ability to scale trees and leap long distances. Her pelt is a firey orange tabby, interlocking stripes of various shades. Her nose is dark pink, and she has long whiskers on her cheeks. Her eyes are grey with hints of green.

» P e r s o n a l i t y : Coralpaw is a troublemaker; plain as that. Needless to say, she has a gift in medicine, that much was apparent, a gift no one had expected. She is a curious cat, as most apprentices are bound to be, but her curiosity went farther then those of her fellow apprentices. She's always full of energy, constantly babbling about this and that, though she never lets it disturb her patients. She's generally kindhearted, but she can be blunt and honest, and that is often taken as rude from the other cats.

» H i s t o r y : Her mother and father were not unordinary cats. They were both warriors, they never did anything against their clan, and they were always far to simple for Coralpaw. She was the one to boss her littermates around, and lead them on dangerous adventures through places they knew not to go. They loved her, of course, she was their sister, but they were also slightly scared of her. She was bold, a destined clan leader as everyone said.

The day she turned twelve moons and decided to become a medicine cat apprentice was shocking for everyone. Surprise, and displeasure on the part of her old mentor Ivynose. Everyone thought her to be the brave and ruthless warrior she acted like as a kit, but she chose such a far distant path. Her littermates went on to be warrior apprentices, and she was mentored by Ivynose up until the fire.

On that horrible night, the night of the fire, she was sleeping just as most of her clanmates were doing. She was awoken by the smell in the air, and dove out of the medicine cat den. She tried her hardest to locate the apprentice den, to reuse her littermates and her friends, but she was running in circles in the thick smoke. She made the final decision to race out of the camp and make a run for the dark lake with hope that her littermates survived.

When she arrived there, and she struggled through the deep waters she tore through the underbrush searching for any signs of her friends. But there was none. Some of the fittest warriors were standing on the safe shore. Two leaders, a deputy, and no medicine cats. When she woke from the fire Ivynose wasn't there, she must have been gathering herbs by moonlight. And she had memorized all the faces of the other medicine cats. Helpless, she flopped on the shore and dug her claws into the sand.
 "Come on. Please. Come, please say your safe."

___

No medicine cats survived so Coralpaw, as the oldest medcine cat apprentice had to step up to do the job with her minimal knowledge of herbs. Her clan name was not bestowed to her, because she did not want to lose her apprentice name until she was of age when she would become a medicine cat.

» F o r m e r  C l a n : Boulderclan

» F a t h e r : Bramblestep [deseased]

»M o t h e r : Grasstail [deseased]

»S i b l i n g s : Wrenpaw (m), Shellpaw (f). [all deseased]

»C r u s h : None

»M a t e : None

»O f f s p r i n g : None

(Photos by FeliDae84 on dA)

• HedgiE
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 08:52:17 — Link

(( Joining this roleplay. .u. A nice semi-lit. Any specific special spots taken? (leader, med cat etc) If deputy is not taken, I would enjoy filling the spot if possible. Otherwise here's my regular warriors/apprentices.
Bios might not be finished, I need to go to bed soon xD))

asics

» U s e r n a m e   a n d  I D : HedgiE, #241

» N a m e : Blossomcreek

» A d u l t N a m e :

N/A

» G e n d e r :
Female

» A g e :
16 moons

» R a n k
Warrior

P ersonal

» A p p e a r a n c e :
A calico tabby with an unusually long body and small back paws. All paws are of white colouration. her eyes are speckled green, and her nose is half black, half pink.

Resourceful and creative, Blossomcreek can't not stick her nose into something. Easily the largest rumor-monger in the Clan, but deeply loved by most because of her bright outlook to life.
However, Blossomcreek often fights the fear of cats disappearing. One constant nightmare haunts her- in her Clan, eating fresh-kill. The nosies of the Clan are happy and exhuberant behind her, and suddenly, the sound all stops, and everycat's disappeared. And in her heart, she knows- no one is left.

» H i s t o r y :
Born with a BoulderClan father and BlossomClan mother. Her mother died after giving birth, and her father, in defiance, named her Blossomkit, to show he supported the Clans mixing together.
Blossomkit worked very hard to be accepted, and instead of several tight friends, longed to be friends with everyone, even loosely.
When she became an apprentice, Blossompaw made a big mistake- and got lost. When she was found, she was so ashamed, she ran away deliberately, and became a rogue for a while, until her father found her at the place where her mother died and desperately asked her to come back, for the good of the Clan. She came back, and became a warrior shortly after. It's been a quarter of a moon since that happened.

» F o r m e r  C l a n :

BoulderClan

elations

» F a t h e r :
Oceanflame

» M o t h e r :
Redear [Deceased]

» S i b l i n g s :
N/A

» C r u s h :
N/A for now, until maybe ;P

» M a t e :
N/A

» O f f s p r i n g

N/A

--

» U s e r n a m e   a n d  I D : HedgiE, #241

» N a m e :
Woolpaw

» A d u l t N a m e :

Woolwisp

» G e n d e r :
Male

» A g e :
9 moons

» R a n k
Apprentice

P ersonal

» A p p e a r a n c e :
A frail-looking cat with wispy white fur and red eyes. (he's albino. If you think that's Mary Sue, he can just be a regular cat ^.^ But he's my special baby <3) Cats like this are incredibly rare in the Clans, and as they don't understand it, they think Woolpaw is cursed, though they've gotten used to his unusual eyes.
He has

Socially awkward, but not shy, Woolpaw really tries hard to make friends, but just can't say the right thing, being a bit too honest. He has a rather sharp tongue, which whips out when he gets mad.
Being sensitive to the light quite a lot (being albino), Woolpaw avoids the sun and actively tries to stay in the shade. Some cats think he's a deadweight because of his weaknesses.

» H i s t o r y :
Born with no siblings and a slightly mind-addled mother. Lived a normal kit life until his mother, believing him to be a demon because of his eyes, tried to murder him. In an act of self defence, he pushed her, and she fell off a cliff. Having no other witnesses other than him, cats believe he murdered his mothe,r though he says she fell off.

» F o r m e r  C l a n :

DewClan

asics

» U s e r n a m e   a n d  I D :

» N a m e :
Smokefur

» A d u l t N a m e :

» G e n d e r :
Male

» A g e :
21 moons

» R a n k
Deputy

P ersonal

» A p p e a r a n c e :
A smokey grey, heavyset tom with blue eyes. His fur is lightly longer then average, and has quite a wispy appearance. Very fluffy.

Gruff, somewhat anti-social, based on the fact he doesn't very much like to talk, and she-cats confuse him. Very bad at flirting, when he tries.

» H i s t o r y :
he kinda just lived, really. Being a very strong cat, Smokefur easily beat most of the other cats in the Clan at fighting.

» F o r m e r  C l a n :

BoulderClan

» N a m e :
Oceanflame

» G e n d e r :
Male

» A g e :
30 moons

» R a n k
Warrior

P ersonal

» A p p e a r a n c e :
A thin blue cat with one torn ear and a black nose. His eyes are orange, and with his fur, thus the name Oceanflame.

Gruff, harsh, stubborn, and defiant, though he dares not to challenge his leader, though he sometimes challenges the Warrior Code itself.
He was a different cat before his secret made, Redear, died. He was a very humourous cat, but now rarely cracks a joke, or purrs.
Oceanflame is often seen gazing into the sea at the Salty Cliffs, his eyes so full of pain cats are afraid to come near him.

» H i s t o r y :
Born to the leader of BoulderClan at the time, Oceankit was the ringleader of him and his two sisters, getting all of them into mischief of all sorts. He had a happy kithood, until at four moons old, his father seemingly went mad and killed his mate, Oceankit's father. His father then escaped from camp, and was then found dead at the bottom of the Dark Lake.
With the help of his sisters, he got over the painful thoughts that accumulated from these events, and the memory faded so deep in his mind it could barely be recalled.
As an apprentice, Oceanpaw was a very keen thinker, who loved his mentor deeply, as he had his father before he went mad. Another of his siblings also fell in love wth him, and thus one of his sisters and his mentor ran away together, and were never seen again.
When Oceanflame was a warrior, he met another cat from another Clan named Redear. They fell in love, and redear became pregnant. Redear was chased from her Clan because of this, and she died giving birth to a single kit. Oceanflame took the kit, and named it Blossomkit, in honour of Redear.

» F o r m e r  C l a n :

BoulderClan

elations

» F a t h e r :
Deceased

» M o t h e r :
Deceased

» S i b l i n g s :
Shadowfur
Lilypaw [missing]

» C r u s h :
N/A

» M a t e :
Redear [deceased], cureently with no mate

» O f f s p r i n g :

Blossomcreek

-Your
friendly neighborhood roc breeding enthusiast
<3 <3~
Doctor Who!
Also ponies

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 15:03:16 — Link

((To go along with the plotline, I think I am going to have to make some slots, but your good. c:))

• HedgiE
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 04:00:34 — Link

((You put Blossomcreek in the deputy's spot. :P She's just a warrior~))

-Your
friendly neighborhood roc breeding enthusiast
<3 <3~
Doctor Who!
Also ponies

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 05:43:00 — Link

((Ooops, sorry about that! I'll move her.))

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 05:43:09 — Link

asics

» U s e r n a m e   a n d  I D : Lumiesque (#64)

» N a m e : Emberkit

» A d u l t N a m e : Emberwing

» G e n d e r : Female

» A g e : 2 moons

» R a n k : Kit/Warrior as Adult

P ersonal

» A p p e a r a n c e :

» H i s t o r y : No one knows how she survived the fire, what clan she was from, or anything about her. She just showed up on the shore of the lake on the night of the fire as a fragile small kit. She does not speak, and at first the clan cats assumed she was in shock, and that is why she never uttered a word, but they later realized that she was deaf.

Emberkit was born in Dewclan, but when

» F o r m e r  C l a n :

elations

» F a t h e r : Haleeyes

» M o t h e r : Hawkwhisper

» S i b l i n g s : None

» C r u s h : None

» M a t e : None

» O f f s p r i n g : None

• Seasonal
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 22:33:00 — Link

asics

» U s e r n a m e   a n d  I D : Seasonal (ID #267)

» N a m e : Tigerpaw

» A d u l t N a m e : Tigerleaf

(If already adult, ignore.)

» G e n d e r : She-cat

» A g e : Eight moons

» R a n k :  Medicine Cat Apprentice

P ersonal

» A p p e a r a n c e : Tigerpaw is a relatively large she-cat with a lean build and a rather toned body. Her orange-brown tabby pelt is accentuated by darker brown stripes, which contribute to her name. A pair of large, green eyes and a dark pink nose accentuate her face. Her left green eye is glazed over, being permanently scarred and sightless from a harsh blow to her face.

» P e r s o n a l i t y : Tigerpaw is a rather naive cat, finding it hard to trust her other Clanmates easily and not being very open with anyone other than her mentor, which is barely saying much at all. She is a friendy cat and doesn't mind the company of others, but she finds it difficult to form long-lasting bonds.

» H i s t o r y : Tigerpaw was a brave and ruthless apprentice, exceeding the expectations of both her mentor, Birdflight, and her closest friend and medicine cat apprentice of her clan, Birchpaw. Though her littermates were jealous of her given that they felt small and weak standing next to her, she tried her hardest to remain close to them and eventually as they progressed with their training, such jealousy faded. She and her two littermates, Redpaw and Barkpaw, trained as hard as they could, supporting each other along the way. 

Tigerpaw's memory of the fire is a blur of suffocating smoke and burning flames. She ran alongside her brother, Redpaw, as they made their way away from their old home and towards a new life. However, the smoke was incredibly blinding, and as she ran as fast as she could, she hit her face on a sharp rock. The painful blow left her left eye scarred and sightless forever.

When Redpaw and Tigerpaw finally made it to the sand, they were out of breath and all they wanted was to sleep. But they knew that they couldn't sleep until they met up with Barkpaw. To their disbelief, they were never to see their brother again; he was left behind in the flames. But Tigerpaw had yet to find her closest friend, Birchpaw. Assuming that Birchpaw was busy helping those who had worse injuries than her own, Tigerpaw had no idea that Birchpaw was another cat that she would lose an incredible bond to. Birchpaw was only 11 moons old, and Tigerpaw knew that Birchpaw was the type of cat who would have given up her life if it meant saving someone else's.

When Tigerpaw's eye finally healed as most as it ever would, she still was sightless in that eye and realized with great sadness that she could never become a warrior, as she had always dreamed of. She made an oath to continue in Birchpaw's pawsteps, striving to become the medicine cat that Birchpaw would have been herself. Though Tigerpaw has suffered a lot of loss for an apprentice who occasionally still misses the scent of the nursery, she knows that the only thing that she can do is move on.

» F o r m e r  C l a n : HoneyClan

elations

» F a t h e r : Snowfang (deceased from blackcough)

» M o t h e r : Flowerpetal

» S i b l i n g s : Redpaw, male; Barkpaw, male (deceased)

» C r u s h : N/A

» M a t e : N/A

» O f f s p r i n g :  N/A

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 23:49:06 — Link

((Sure Seasonal! c:

She has to be younger than Coralpaw though, (11 moons) because of stuff I wrote in Coralpaw's history section.))

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 03:33:12 — Link

I would like to join Seaclan I am also a warriors fan and love to rp a cat I have made up myself

here is all of my warrior information

Name:Raindrop.

Mate:Patchpelt (Made up)

Number of kits:6.

Kits: Sunkit a playful, fluffy golden she-kit, Spottedkit a spunky spotted tom kit, Mistykit a loyal and loving she-kit, Talonkit a stuborn and sarcastic tom kit, Streamkit a shy, caring and sensative she-kit, Pebblekit a stuborn, sarcastic loyal and trustworthy tom kit.

Father:Leader of Stormclan (Made up clan)

Mother:Roug Medicane cat.

Friends: Rosepetal, Lightningstrike, Stormyfur/Stormystar. (all made up by me)

about Raindrop: Is a loyal and caring she-cat that has studied as a medicane cat but left after relising it wasn't her specialty grew up in a small forest next to a large city, can understnd most two-leg speach was captured by blood clan at the age of 8-moons.

well that is all you need to know about my cat Raindrop.

here is a picture of my cat

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 03:34:27 — Link

Sorry I can't load picture :(

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 03:37:33 — Link

((Your picture isn't loading. ^^

And would you mind filling out her history? It is important to know how she survived the fire))

• Storm
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 05:20:37 — Link

http://i56.tinypic.com/bcsh.jpg

» U s e r n a m e   a n d  I D : Storm #268

» N a m e : Stormheart

» G e n d e r : She-Cat

» A g e : 28 Moons

» R a n k : Warrior

P ersonal

» A p p e a r a n c e : Lithe She-cat with long soft silver fur and darker grey tabby stripes. She has light cobalt eyes and a crecent shaped scar over her right shoulder.

» P e r s o n a l i t y : Stormheart is always ready to do what she need to do to survive. But she always tries to protect all others. She was taught to always listen to others and strive to be the best warrior in the clan.

» H i s t o r y : Stormheart grew up in a small clan and learn most that she could from her mother Tigermoon. Not long after she had earned her warrior name were they attacked by a pack of large dogs. Few escaped, and my mother sacreficed herself so she could stay alive and escape. She was only 12 moons old then, and has spent the rest of her life wandering as a loner, surviving on what she was taught.

» F o r m e r  C l a n : Loner for most of life

elations

» F a t h e r : Snakeheart

» M o t h e r : Tigermoon

» S i b l i n g s : None

» C r u s h : None

» M a t e : None

» O f f s p r i n g : None

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 06:53:08 — Link

WIP