Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Approved Suggestions < Chat Box; so we can bond better as a community.

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• WhatamIdoing
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-20 11:20:50 — Link

One of my favorite things about other games I've played are the chat boxes. I really love being able to talk to people I'm playing with and bond with others with ease because chatting in forums or messages are slower than being able to shoot messages in the chat box.

I think it would really benefit all players feel more comfortable, more apart of a community, and more at home. 

Also think having channels like,
General Chat,
Roleplay,
Sales

Would really help as well. I love stalking sales chats and seeing the pets that are being put up for auction or items. I usually don't know I need something until I see some one's message pop up in chat, 
"Selling 40000 Vermillion for 2500 silver" and I am like- I need that.

I know that this would be alot of work, but I think it would be beneficial and keep players on the game for longer. :>

Thank you for reading!

-WAID

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2014-01-20 12:22:53 — Link

Thank you for suggestion. It was offered a couple of times before, so we're already considering adding a chat window :-) 

• WhatamIdoing
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-20 21:16:13 — Link

Awesome! I am excited to see it! :DDD You guys are always working so hard!

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2014-01-21 15:05:14 — Link

It would be nice, but if the site had more people, it would be hard to listen to everybody there. I'm sorry if I'm not explaining it well, but I guess you get the idea. It would be a big mess. So maybe more than one? A few, based on different discussions?

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-01-22 04:55:26 — Link

I would like a chat box. I like how on some sites you can have public and private rooms. This could be a lot of fun, an easy way to host games/events and build community.

A pop out one, or one in a toolbar (like on Sylestia) would be one that I would most likely use.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla