Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Old Member Returning

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Ryaira
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-19 21:52:59 — Link

Hey, I'm Ryaira. I have been a member here for quite some time, but I stopped playing and have been gone for almost a year.

I figured I would try to get back into the site and community. I see there a lot of new things happening here. It would be great if someone could walk me through the new stuff.

I want to get involved with the community, so PM me and we can chat.

Since I've been gone, I have gotten married. I've been married for 7 months now. We are going on a cruise for our one year anniversary in June. <3

I am a college student, working on my last semester. I'm in the Early Childhood Education field. I can't wait to be done.

My favorite species here is the gryphon. Once I get some nice gryphons built up, I am considering using some custom skins. When I looked, it doesn't seem like there are very many gryphon skins available though. So I may commission one or just make one myself.

I may start up an adoptable art thread here depending on how well it goes on the other sites I'm on.

I'm an active member of Felisfire, #4616. Also, if you see the name Ryaira on any other site, it is probably me. I use this name for everything and I like to think it is pretty unique.

My favorite color is orange and I love anything fiery. My favorite flower is the Tiger Lily and my favorite animal is the cat.

So, there's some random stuff about me, feel free to ask me stuff, PM me or just chat. Again, I would love if someone would show me the new ropes.

• Zaire
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-20 17:10:42 — Link

Hi there Ryaira! I'm also a returning oldbie. 

I think I've been a member here for as long as you have, if not less. I can't remember exactly. 

fekjnjfe

Yeah its pronounced feh-kuh-jun-juh-feh. :D

• Imitatia

Posted at 2014-01-21 06:16:44 — Link

Anhhh I remember you! :D

Welcome back to the game. And congrats on getting married! :)

Hey everyone!

• Ryaira
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-21 21:05:54 — Link

Nice to see you guys. :) And thanks ^-^

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2014-01-21 22:12:44 — Link

Welcome back :)

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-01-22 04:45:34 — Link

Welcome back! It's nice to see some old familiar faces :)

I am also on Felisfire! ^^

Congrats on getting married! I just got engaged and we are planning to be married within the next year and a half. :)

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla