Boards < Offtopic < Other Games < Any fellow Sylestians?

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-01-16 22:40:13 — Link

Who here is on Sylestia?

I find this game to be awesome. I loved the Holiday events- they kept me so busy.  There are a lot of neat layers to this game!

I think my favorites are the Lupora :)

Join Sylestia Today!

^ There is my shameless referral link. I'm Nightingale #120 on there :)

You should join if you aren't already there. I met a lot of BK people who were on there, and vis versa!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• EeveeDream
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-18 06:34:19 — Link

Oh, me! :D Hi! My favorites are the draeyl, nephini and ryori. :) I just started doing missions for gold, and wow, people weren't exagerating when they said it's a great way to earn gold! I made 50k+ in 2 days of almost endless missions. I'll have my stable expansion in no time! :D

http://www.felisfire.com/?ref=450

http://www.sylestia.com/register/?referral=7C0FC34B5D8F315379DC

Also on Flight Rising as EeveeDream #2937

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-01-18 06:54:51 — Link

Wow Eevee! Nice! 

I made some great money (and experience) in the holiday event! I also have some spiffy avatar costumes now! I also have some neat pets too. *clutches winter's chill lupora*.

I am sort of a newbie. I'm a returning old user. I don't have many pets or spaces in my stable. As a newbie I think the hardest hi his remembering what each pet is! Ryori are the firey ones yes? I don't have any of those yet. 

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Snocone2
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-19 19:42:34 — Link

Hello, I also play, under my same username, the most awesome pets ever are vulnyxes, griffis and puffadores there soo adorable!

• myrtlecedar305
  • User

Posted at 2014-07-12 07:10:02 — Link

i do!

Myrtlecedar305 <3

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

• LunaEcilpsed
  • User

Posted at 2014-07-18 03:26:33 — Link

Hallo, I play Sylestia as MagicFlight

When life

gives you 

Lemons

Make

Lemonade

• myrubypixie
  • User

Posted at 2014-07-23 04:06:54 — Link

i play Sylestia as well under the same name as i have here  :) im also looking to add buds here as im new to this game :)

• daisy2944
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-26 22:47:00 — Link

Hey, I just joined a couple days a go!  My username there is still daisy2944.  I dont know any of the creatures names, but I love the cartoonish artwork.  

I think the open chat is cool, because I like getting help instantly, but  that might be hard here because of how many people are here.

• Aera
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-27 02:27:41 — Link

I play it too, I joined last month ^.^ I go by Selphy on there and I love zolonxis the best but several of the breeds are very nice. I love the egg clickable system too, this site combines a lot of different pet site features in one which is awesome :D

The often imitated but never duplicated ;)

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2015-05-01 14:43:03 — Link

I'm on there...and i do recall i've dragged some of you guys from there to here lmao

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7942

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• StormyHaven
  • User

Posted at 2015-05-17 03:09:36 — Link

I actually started on there a couple days ago! :)  so far Rhodri are my favorite

• Katkurosumi
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-21 05:41:22 — Link

@Nightingale

I play on Sylestia my name is CaptainKat on there xD I am way more experienced and have more on Sylestia x3 if you need anything on there let me know!

~Kat Kurosumi~

• UtterlyWeird
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-19 00:56:59 — Link

I played for awhile, but I was really disappointed in how pale kirini babies always wound up no matter how pretty and bright their parents were.  Since I'm only really interesed in horse type creatures, that made me lose interest.

• Yachiru
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-10 17:02:24 — Link

Oh I'm on there! I just adore the Bulboris I personally think they are adorable. Though the catch rate can be a pain @w@

• Crazybonez
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-21 19:56:54 — Link

I just started a couple weeks ago and I'm already lv 60...is that bad? *o*

That being said I'm seeking Sylestia Gold. I have FR, Wajas, and Beastkeeper treasure or whatever to trade :)

Draeyls are my favorite, especially when they have a thorny armor helm!

Oh and I'm Crazybonez on Sylestia as well. 

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla