Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Approved Suggestions < chat?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Rhee
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 03:22:03 — Link

I looked through all the pages with ctrl+f and I didn't see any chat suggestions

I'm not a big user of the mini chat boards, but I do like to lurk in them. :3c 

A instant chat board under the community tab you can give it a fancy name put some rules in it, like no advertising sales.

What does a chat do? allows for activity between online users, rather then sit and wait for someone to post in the forum as long as someone is on the chat page and paying attention you can talk.

should probably display the active peeps on the chat page.

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 19:55:55 — Link

Hmm that would be a cool idea. I go a bit batty on forums, not that I don't enjoy them but sometimes I just want constant chat when I'm working on my computer.

~ Your local Youkai~

Feel free to drop by I don't bite much! =D                                                                         
Please excuse the lack of grammar, It seems to run away sometimes. ;)            Please call me Dragon or Youkai which ever you please.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-02-22 20:18:01 — Link

We could make an offsite chat for now...

What about something like: http://xat.com/beastkeeper ?

(I'm not sure how the ToS would see this. I was admin of one for Wajas way back in the day. It was an unnoffcial chat room that was fan created. All Xat and BK rules apply)

If this is allright then we could promote it and give staff powers in it? Yes?

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Rhee
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 20:01:06 — Link

yes a constant chat, since we don't have notifications to tell us when someone has responed to a post or is talking to us.

I'm not the only one who refreshes like mad

• Stardeath
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 20:20:26 — Link

I definitely support this. :D

• Thorai
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-08 18:34:14 — Link

Totally support this! A Chat or a shoutbox are essential for a good community, and thats just what i hope for <3

Also, a possibility to notify someone about an answer to a thread would be nice. On other Forums you can just type their name and they'll get a message 'hey, someone pinged you HERE' - so you'll always stay up to date about your threads!

• NiteThorn
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 22:43:07 — Link

I totally support an on-site chat. Maybe it's planned for the future? Hopefully...

I like that link, Nightingale, the totally random name just made my day :)

Exhibited Sim: YukiBaby #23145

FanFiction: xXFrostKittenXx #4390707

A few bits of silver is nothing in real life...but it can be the difference between a stable expansion and limiting your breeding goals.

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-03-09 23:45:42 — Link

"We could make an offsite chat for now...

What about something like: http://xat.com/beastkeeper ?

(I'm not sure how the ToS would see this. I was admin of one for Wajas way back in the day. It was an unnoffcial chat room that was fan created. All Xat and BK rules apply)

If this is allright then we could promote it and give staff powers in it? Yes?"

You can make an unnofficial one, we don't mind. 

I'm pretty sure Angel has planned a little shoutbox or chat as part of the site in the near future. Stay tunned and you'll see!

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla