Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Heyy

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Ashara
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-13 02:29:45 — Link

Hey there I'm Ashara. You can call me Asha or even just Ash if you like. I found beast keeper through chickensmoothie which is where I spend most of my time. Right now I'm also playing wajas and valley of unicorns but in the past I've been on many sites using this username for over a year. I love roleplaying and I mostly do tht on chickensmoothie but I also have recently opened my own semi literate wolf roleplay site. I mainly focus on wolf roleplaying but I may rarely do some other things. Here my favorite pets so far are the unicorns but I haven't looked around that much yet. I like anything equine or wolf like best so I think the unicorns will probably stay my favorites. From the four pets I have at the moment my favorite would be the unicorn obviously but I find the Puma pretty cute too. In real life I've been doing horse riding for many years(explains my love for equines right) and I spend a lot of time at the stables. This year I'll be taking some exams with which I'll be able to become a horse riding instructor but at the moment I just help out at the stables. I love bands my favorite being bring me the horizon. Some others I like would be iron maiden,ghost town,of mice&men,trivium,all time low and pierce the veil. Of course there's loads more and I like talking about music so you can message me if you like ^^

AE

• Seelenblut
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-13 18:38:41 — Link

Welcome to BK! I hope you will have a lot of fun here, feel free to ask questions if you need help :3

There is a species called Symurgh, they look like wolves (or like foxes, I'm not sure ...) with wings. Most of the wolf-fans really like these, but they are a little harder to get ^^

- Valar morghulis -

• Ashara
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-13 19:13:08 — Link

Thank you ^^

I actually saw some Symurghs yesterday after I posted this and you're right I really like them!

AE

• Seelenblut
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-13 20:00:59 — Link

Is Wajas good? I heard about breeding wolves, but I don't know much about this. It seems interesting

- Valar morghulis -

• Ashara
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-13 23:25:14 — Link

I managed to buy a Symurgh whoo and yeah its pretty good. The markings on the wolves are awesome

AE

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla