Boards < General < Creative < Can someone share their skin?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• CandyCaneKitty
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-11 06:16:16 — Link

Hey I dont know how to make a skin so I was wondering if someone was willing to let me use one of theirs/ teach me how to make one

~CCK~

• Zipangu
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-11 06:20:33 — Link

I have a few skins but I am more than willing to make a custom one for you. I can do mythical, natural and recreations of other images onto them in my own style. I have posted all my current skins in the show off topic that is clipped to the top of the forum in the creation area. So if you are interested in wanting a custom or something let me know. ^_^ I have fun making them and one can take me from an hour to 2 days. Just let me know. ^_^

• Zipangu
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-11 06:21:37 — Link

The one that looks like an oreo is a non share as is the golden armor one but the others are open to purchase. That is also why I am opening that door to make one for you or even help you figure out to make your own. ^_^

• Zipangu
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-11 06:24:53 — Link

Oh and to get a custom skin you need to have a Rainbow Jar in order to be able to put a custom skin on any of your pets. ^_^

• CandyCaneKitty
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-11 06:27:42 — Link

??? Rainow Jar??? (I am somewhat new :3)

• Zipangu
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-11 06:33:48 — Link

That is quite alright. There are items that you can purchase in the premium shop in the trading tab at the top of the page. They currently run for 10 gold per Rainbow Jar. You can also bid on one in the item trades as well in the same trading tab on top of the page. I am not sure what they are going for in there currently but yeah. You can make as many skins as you like even if you don't have a Rainbow Jar to give to one of your pets. They can be sold to other players to use or remain in your private collection.

• Zipangu
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-11 06:35:24 — Link

To make a skin you should have a program like GIMP or a Photoshop program since they work with layers and you need a layering program. The skins can be placed on the same outline of the current pets or you can draw your own via computer.

• CandyCaneKitty
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-11 06:39:37 — Link

kk Thanks! You have been a great help!

• Zipangu
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-11 06:42:56 — Link

Anytime. ^_^ Glad I could help. If you ever want a custom skin just toss me a line with what you are thinking of and I can whip one up for you. ^_^ All I would require is for you to toss the pet and Rainbow Jar at me once the skin is complete so I can put it on for you. ^_^

• CandyCaneKitty
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-11 06:47:50 — Link

yup course gonnahave to get rainbow jar...

• Zipangu
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-11 06:50:32 — Link

^_^ Best of luck with that. ^_^ I hope you can get a Jar. There is also a possibility that you could find one exploring as well. ^_^ So go out and have fun. ^_^

• Imitatia

Posted at 2014-01-21 06:13:26 — Link

Are you still looking? Ive got a spare I can send to you for free.  I can also (probably) teach you how to color. Sort of xD

Hey everyone!

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2014-01-21 15:20:18 — Link

Zipangu, please do not double-triple post as much. Remember you can edit your post whenever you'd like.

Candycanekitty, there are actually a lot of skins free-to-use in the skins database, just go into the "Pets'" tab, the "List of custom skins". There you will see all the skins available for your pet to use.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla