Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Well Hello There!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Lady_Sif
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-07 03:50:47 — Link

As the title may imply, I am a new user from today!

The site seems great so far and I think I'm getting the hang of things pretty quickly.

Things about me:

As you can tell from my user name I enjoy Loki {I refuse to call it 'Thor'}

I Ship Lady Sif/Darcy Lewis, even though I may be the only one.

I enjoy RPing of all sorts

I am a female, though not of the usual sort.

I have quite a bit of coding experience.

I am on my phone right now, and will most likely be doing that for a while.

I am a very friendly person and I would enjoy

with people on here!

I was also wonder, what rating does this site have? I'm a bit unsure of what level I should put myself at.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-01-07 04:23:06 — Link

Hello and welcome to BK Lady Sif.

I love Nordic Mythology. I did make some Nordic Rune Gryphon skins that are up for public use! I have completed Elhaz, Sowilo, and Othila. I have more in the works but delayed them due to school: http://beastkeeper.com/thread/2690

I also have a cat named Loki. when I was little I had a German shephard named Thor... he's passed long ago. But he was a good boy. My family loves Nordic Mythology. I love the runes personally.

I'm usually around if you have questions!

What do you mean rating?

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Lady_Sif
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-07 19:27:33 — Link

Oh, I meant is this a PG site or a PG-13 site?

I have some animals in real life as well and I will most likely be using all of those skins! They look very nice!

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-01-08 06:46:28 — Link

Look under the Free participation clause in the TOS. It says anyone can play but minors need parental permission. The TOS also lists conduct that is and is not OK for the site. A far as I know the site is based in Ukraine. In the US I know that children under 13 cannot play on sites unles they have permission. While I can't answer for Angel (the admin) the site is fairly clean and explicit language is not allowed. However there is "battling" though there are no graphics (so no gore or explicit violence). I think matumost level is mosty up to theindividual but the site I fairly PG in my opinion....

Awesome! If you have any more Nordic themed ideas let me know!! :). Id love to try to make them. 

(sorry for any typos, this device has the most annoying auto correct with such tiny text!)

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla