0 votes / 0%
« Prev | 1 | Next »

• unicorn8719784
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-06 00:42:12 — Link

characters
sunstar's family

sunstar
a beautiful flaxen liver chestnut that dose what she thinks is right and never backs down from danger.

twilight
dappled gray arabian that is always there for you when you need her and is very gentle and kind.

cloud
cloud is a very timid but reliable palomino. he always looks out for his family and friends.

nico
this pure white horse is always kind and caring. he never wants anyone to get hurt and is always brave in times of danger.

darkmoon’s family

darkmoon
very brave spotted blue roan. he loves his family and friends and will protect them at any cost.

raven
a black friesian that is very reluctant and will do almost anything to get her and her friends and family safe.

charm
this pure white unicorn is brave and loyal. he is very good help in a battle.

spotlight
an annoying bay tobanio. she mostly only cares for her family when they help her but it is hard to tell that she loves them by how rude she is to them.

beauty’s family

beauty
this flaxen chestnut is very kind to her friends and will flip out if any of her friends or family gets hurt.

flash
he never wants to let anyone go out to fight by themselves. This pure white horse never thinks about him and always cares about others.

calypso
calypso a flaxen chestnut, always loved to help and be kind. she died tiring to save beauty from a mountain lion. cannot be chosen

thunder
kind-hearted and pure white in color. this unicorn never wants to let anyone do things alone. canot be chosen

crimson’s family

crimson
This mean and devilish red chestnut. he has never done anything nice and will do whatever it takes to get what he wants.

chrayha

this dark brown has never been one to say please or thank you. she will always let you down and always lies. cannot be chosen

dark
he is a black horse that never is kind nice or caring and only cares about himself. canot be chosen

the dragons

the fire dragon

igneous
very intimidating but kind hearted and gentle once you get to know him.

the water dragon
aquamarine
she is rude and annoying. she thinks she is the best and never thinks otherwise

the ice dragon
frost
she is shy but once you get to know her she will be very kind. she will also talk her head off if you let her.

the earth dragon
bolder
he is timid and mean. he isn't evil he just doesn't like other creatures like horses.

Plot 
first introduction 

Fire was blazing through the once beautiful plains of Celestia. Four unicorn stallions were chasing two horses to the ends of the plains. The horses were trapped. They turned around and started to fight the unicorns. In the distance three mares watched as they guarded their foals.

Chrayha and Dark were Evil. They had tried to take over the beautiful lands of Celestia, but someone had to stop them. That is why the stallion unicorns were sent after them; Nico, Charm, Flash, and Thunder.

After hours of fighting, Charm and Thunder had fallen. They had only one choice left, to use the Magnolian spell. This particular spell would seal the evil around them, but it would use all the power in their horns and they would fall off. Once your horn has fallen of you become a normal horse forever.

They knew the consequences but they would risk all that to save Celestia. They chanted the spell. Then Dark and Chrayha disappeared, and so did the unicorn’s horns.

Once Nico and Flash were finished they saw some small bushes move but they left them alone. The thing in the bushes watched as the two horses went to their families. The thing in the bushes said, “I will get you for sealing my parents. When I am older you will pay!”

crimson takes all the females but sunstar cause he couldn't find here cause she was in her special alone spot. sunstar goes without permition from her father to find beauty and twilight she goes to where igneous lives to find crimson but igneous gets hurt and he tells sunstar to gather the other dragons to help her and on her way to the next dragon she meets darkmoon and on the way they fall in love and before she finds aquamarine she turns into a Pegasus. and she finds crimson later and they fight. everyone is beat (not dead)but sunstar turns into a alicorn right before she gets defeated and beats crimson

you might have to read the introduction to understand it

you can only pick two horses or one dragon 

Imitatia edit: I edited out the colors on your post. Please do not misuse colors.

I Love Unicorns!!Image

• unicorn8719784
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-06 00:43:08 — Link

i chose sunstar and raven

I Love Unicorns!!Image

• petrap
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-01 11:09:39 — Link

I choose Sunstar and Fire Dragon

• unicorn8719784
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-02 05:14:41 — Link

sunstar is already chosen but you can pick a different horse like beautu or twilight

I Love Unicorns!!Image

• Wolfdragon
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-15 17:42:36 — Link

i choose frost the ice dragon

This is Bob copy and paste him so he can rule the world. o-<-<

(wolf below drawn by nightbanewolf)

Pine and Slash

Master Wolfdragons

• Foalmoon
  • User

Posted at 2014-08-24 08:54:04 — Link