Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Refused, Irrelevant or Already Existing Features < Tick tock goes the clock

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Wonja
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-04 11:05:05 — Link

My suggestion is, that anything that takes an hour should be switched to half an hour (30 minutes), and everything that takes 4 hours should take 3. I don't really understand the idea with waiting, and if anybody would fill me in it would be great.

Though I'm sure that I'm not only speaking for myself when I say that I stay up late at night sometimes just to get this expedition out, or just to wait until this pet gets the energy to be sent out on a quest. Time is something many people have little of, and I'm already getting attached and addicted to the site, though I think a more gentle waiting system would make it even more fun for everybody <3

If you guys disagree I would love to know why c:

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2014-01-04 20:19:24 — Link

Current time cycles are developed to have a balance between players who love to grind and ordinary players who login once per day and spend 30-60 minutes max in game. Reducing these cycles twice will increase the gap between these player categories twice too, and this is not acceptable. Planning plays a big role and is more important than grinding to our mind. Players who plan their actions don't have to wait and spend much time in game to be successful. There's not so much players who can afford sitting the whole days online in order to spend all of the available energy as soon as it becomes available, and your suggestion is to increase the amount of available in-game actions twice. It will cause a lot of frustration for players who want to use all of the possibilities but unable to do this physically (5-hour cycles instead of 10-hour are really harsh). And the same problem is for players who login once a day because no matter how brilliant their strategy and gameplay are, they will be far behind because there are grinders who will have 4x action possibilities instead of 2x.

• Wonja
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-04 22:39:59 — Link

I-I see.. I'm sorry.. I didn't realise. I apologise for being so selfish.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla