Boards < General < Help < Pet is stuck researching

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• khaliefox
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-03 04:08:44 — Link

I tried to make a squad since I now have a military building but I never could get anything to happen on the map so I got out of it. I got to looking at my squad pets and realized one had 9 energy and I had sworn they all had 10 energy. I downgraded the squad back to a group to see if she would earn her energy.. This was yesterday morning. She still only has 9 energy and all 4 have said researching and been unusable ever since. How long will they be stuck?

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2014-01-03 11:02:11 — Link

Thank you for reporting. Researching squad shouldn't be availableble for downgrade, so this is a bug. I've promoted this group back to squad. Please cancel researching before downgrading if you would like to disband this squad. We're working on this bug, most likely it will be fixed today.

Concerning the energy, pets do not restore their energy while researching, so everything is fine with this.

P.S. Please post tech issues in Bugs forum, this forum is mostly for gameplay questions. Posting in Bugs gives us a dump with user game data that may help to investigate the problem if it's not clear at the first moment.

• khaliefox
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-03 20:09:13 — Link

Thank you, could you please let me know how to stop them from researching?

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2014-01-03 22:26:45 — Link

Just use the leave button, it will stop the researching and move pets back home from the battlefield.

• Briarwoods
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-04 20:08:21 — Link

I ran into this Bug as well, only I cant do anything to my squad. Trying to downgrade them to a group tells me they need to leave the Battlefield, but the Battlefield doesnt have a leave button and tells me I have no Squad at all.
Advise?

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-05 00:17:41 — Link

Have you clicked on the Mirror button? They won't show up otherwise. This confused me for ages, I thought it was a bug but it turns out it isn't :)

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla