Boards < General < Help < Please Help!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Encanto
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-02 14:54:26 — Link

I had joined this internet website game awhile ago but lost the website for awhile and I need some help. For one, How do you expand your stables without the scroll from the Premium shop? And what is a Squad? I just don't understand.

xxx

• Encanto
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-02 15:33:50 — Link

Bump

xxx

• EverRain
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-02 19:23:12 — Link

To expand your stables without the premium shop scroll, you need blueprints for the next stable level(you start with level 1) and the rescourses they require.  For example, for stable level 2, you need to get the blueprints(by exploring, item trades, quests-possibly) and to build, you need 100 of each clay, stone, and wood as well as a 60 constitution pet and 5000 coins.

A squad is a group of 4 pets that goes onto the tactic map.  To get a squad, you need to build a military academy, and then make a group the four pets you want in your squad.  Squads, once on the tactic map, can occupy sites that will give you items or pets.

• Encanto
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-03 16:38:12 — Link

Thank You!

xxx

• bunnydoec12
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-06 21:07:56 — Link

does anydody know how to adopt because i havent used the pound but it says i already used the pound but i didnt

• Windkit
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-06 22:54:35 — Link

You may get a faster response by making your own thread. But if you haven't used the pound in the last 24 hours (I believe the pound resets at 24:00 GMT) then it could possibly be a bug which you can report here: http://beastkeeper.com/threads/3

Hope that helps. 

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-01-07 03:43:47 — Link

@bunnydoec12- Windkit is right, making your own help thread is the fastest option. Given that you are new I am guessing you are still working on, or just completed the tutorial? In the tutorial I believe you are asked to adopt a pet. Could this by why it says you have already used it? You can use the pound every 24 hours. When you adopt the pet it shows in their profile that they have been adopted (and you can't do things with them for 7 days). If you feel like there is a glitch going on you should post in bugs.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• bunnydoec12
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-07 04:14:53 — Link

i sent one of my animals to the pound i want to sell all of my pumas but i cant

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-01-07 04:40:06 — Link

I think you are at the max for your stable size. You will need to construct a bigger stable. If you are unsure of how to do this there are guides in the Player Guides forum section, and also in the FAQ.

Your pumas need to be adults in order to sell.

Hope that helps :)

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• bunnydoec12
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-10 00:00:06 — Link

i am quiting beast keeper forever goodbye oh my password is bear4770

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2014-01-10 21:44:51 — Link

Giving accounts to another players is not allowed. It's a form of multi-accounting. We blocked your account so no one else can use it. Please contact us if you would like to restore your access.

• fdfd
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-12 02:39:18 — Link

are custom skins passed down from parents

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2014-01-12 03:58:52 — Link

fdfd, please check FAQ. A lot of basic questions already answered there.

• fdfd
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-23 02:48:21 — Link

how do you upgrade a group to a squad because when i tried to upgrade my group to a squad it said i had a maximum number of squads but i dont have any squads

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-23 12:19:52 — Link

Do you have the Military Academy building? Without it your squad limit is 0, so you would be at the maximum.

If you don't have it, you need to buy the blueprint from playertrades or the State Store or find one in exploration. Once you have that and the necessary building materials and a pet with the required attributes (you can check those at the Help -> List of Recipes link in the top menu bar) you can build the Academy and then form squads. 

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla