Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < On to a new adventure! ~Jake434

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Jake434
  • User

Posted at 2013-12-30 19:18:53 — Link

Hi BeastKeeper players. I am Jake434, but feel free to just call me Jake. For the sake of organization and so I don't rant, I'm going to use a sort of form to inform you about who I am and stuff.

Basic Info: My name is Jake434, but I'll go by Jake as well. I'm male.

Favorites: My 3 favorite colors are orange, black and white, and for those reasons my favorite holiday is Halloween. I also like the arts, such as drawing, theater, etc. And I love mythical creatures. On here, I really like the Roc and Gryphon and I'm going for nautral-colored ones.

Dislikes: Bullies, waiting long periods of time, people acting out for attention.

Pets: Real: Cats, Rabbits, Llamas, Fish; BeastKeeper: Gryphon, Unicorn, Puma (2)

Site goal: Be amazing at breeding Gryphons

Where did you heard of us: So, I found this site when I was bored and decided to get back to sites where you raised critters and met people and whatnot. (I basically used Wikipedia's 'artificial pet games' page to find this.)

What do you think of the site? I think... this site is amazing. I love that there is different species to choose from and the tutorial shows you the main tools which is great.

Looking for: I suppose I'm already looking for a female gryphon.

Saving up for: Future expenses

Most loved pet: Real: my 3 llamas; BeastKeeper: My starter, King the gryphon.

Do you already know someone on the site? I don't think so. I haven't seen any names I recognize.

What sites do you play? I've been looking for different virtual pet games, and I'm already on Exhibited. I also play on sites like Kongregate.

Anything else? Feel free to PM me, start up a conversation, or anything really.

• Imitatia

Posted at 2013-12-31 07:22:42 — Link

Hi Jake! Welcome to Beastkeeper :)
I've sent you some gryphons, to help you start out a bit, since you said you needed them xD
Anyways, if you ever need help on anything, feel free to ask me! I'm happy to help! c:

Hey everyone!

• Jake434
  • User

Posted at 2013-12-31 07:33:00 — Link

Oh, wow, thanks! I wasn't expecting to get so many right off the bat. You just made my day and probably the whole week! Thank you again and I'll put them to good use.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla