Boards < General < Help < About Research Achievements

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-12-27 08:33:03 — Link

So I started the one where you have to craft 10 golems- Jack of all trades. I was wondering if it starts to show "progress" when you actually start completing them or upon construction of the golem.

Since I started I do not see progress. But I do have a Default and Smart task that I completed for 10 points each. I don't know what these tasks are!

The new updates seem awesome though,

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Poe
  • User

Posted at 2013-12-27 12:17:02 — Link

There are "tasks completed", that might depend on the genetic makeup of the animal. In the news, it says Smart and Quickmind genes get you a boost, meaning more research points and all my animals with these dominant genes do have a "Smart Task" or "Quickmind Task" completed, and more points available. Also, my animals with dominant gene for Acute Eyesight have the "Acute Eyesight Task" completed, so the two genes, mentioned in the news (Smart and Quickmind) may not be the only ones, helping in the research.

• Zaltys
  • User

Posted at 2013-12-27 13:07:56 — Link

It should be shown as 'in progress' as soon as you finish crafting the golem.

'least, that's how it works for the other achievements. Check this, for instance: http://beastkeeper.com/research_achievements/123028

If the golem achievement progress isn't tracked, I recommend that you bug report it.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla