Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Can't research genetics during tutorial

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Shadow
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 01:03:55 — Link

I'm bringing some people to BeastKeeper, and one of them, Stardeath, seems to be having an isue with the tutorial.

The research button doesn't seem to be working. D:

I'm looking for some stuff so I can test this myself, but I've had no luck xD

Hello there! My name is Shadow, and I specialize in the collecting and breeding of gryphons. If you'd like to breed with one of my males, or purchase any of my non-gryphons, just shoot me a message!

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-22 01:25:23 — Link

Does Stardeath try to research the genes on one of the Pumas? Pet should be free of any business for researching (in other words, pet should have Active status).

• Shadow
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 01:47:55 — Link

And I quote:

"

I've tried every pet, My Male Puma can't be clicked, neither can my Female, and both the roc I have and the Dragon I made myself can /be/ clicked, but nothing happens in the slightest, I clicked and click, and the button actually clicks, but the page doesn't load, doesn't go anywhere. :c

Theres nothing new, it just doesn't do anything, I assumed I'd gain some kind of change in the grey bars when I hit it? it's not even using my Vermilion, I still have 11."

Hello there! My name is Shadow, and I specialize in the collecting and breeding of gryphons. If you'd like to breed with one of my males, or purchase any of my non-gryphons, just shoot me a message!

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-22 02:34:29 — Link

Please try once more with clearing browser cache (Ctrl+F5).

We uploaded the user dump to our developer server and everything is OK there. The reason of this bug may be in the today's javascript update.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Stardeath
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 02:47:51 — Link

It fixed after the Ctrl F5 Trick! Thank You! :D

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla