Boards < Community < Roleplay < Survive(stranded island RP-accepting)

Boards

Poll: Would you join this rp?

No, it sucks.

1 votes / 20%
Sure, but only because I feel bad for your sucky rp

0 votes / 0%
Eh, sure. Why not

0 votes / 0%
Maybe later....(really isn't going to join(

2 votes / 40%
Sure!!!!

2 votes / 40%
« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Deer123
  • User

Posted at 2013-12-25 06:11:36 — Link

. : S U R V I V E : . You had one a free trip on a cruise ship, and of course you went. You and 4 lucky others got to go! Well, it seemed fun until the storm. Some were thrown off the boat. Others jumped. Some swam, others drown. Anyway, the ones that made it to the island may not last to long if they don't learn to get along and help eachother..... R U L E S: >keep the genders even >don't minimod. I can do it on my own unless I ask you to help me :) >be polite to everyone OOC(out of charecter) >you must be sure to follow this rule! HAVE FUN!!!!

• Deer123
  • User

Posted at 2013-12-25 06:15:14 — Link

My Charecter: Name:Damien. Just Damien. I don't have a last name...... Age:18 years young Looks: very fit. Has a tall build. Blondish hair and deep green eyes

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-21 06:46:59 — Link

May I please join?

Name: Elinqumine but you can call him E for short

Look: Has dark, almost purplish hair and bright blue eyes. Is eight, bu has a height that make most people think he is about six (he is short for his age in other words). Likes to wear cargo pants or shorts, sneakers and a hoodie.

Personality: Mischievous. He is also very street smart, but just remember, he is eight even if he can come off as a slight know it all. 

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla