Boards < Offtopic < Other Games < Any other interesting games?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Canicula
  • User

Posted at 2013-12-14 18:47:10 — Link

I play BeastKeeper(Wow.) but I also am on other sites and was wondering if anyone knew some fun other games.

I adore interactive SIM's,particulary animal ones and don't feel like spending money on it :P

I also love puzzle games, which is a odd combo.

The only games I play are Felisfire, and LioDen

If anyone knows games that are similar to the ones above or just puzzle/SIM games please post it here! I would love to check it out :)

• Zenelle
  • User

Posted at 2013-12-16 19:56:01 — Link

The obvious one for me would be Flight Rising - a dragon breeding simulator which is a lot of fun. Registrations are currently closed as the site is very buggy, but it's worth watching out for when they reopen.

there was another one about dinosaurs that I highly enjoyed, but no one seemed to play that one when I got into it so it became dull very quickly. It had a really cool breeding/genetics system that I still prefer overall to this day.

I'm still waiting for felisfire to accept my registration :(

• Leaftrill
  • User

Posted at 2013-12-21 02:57:17 — Link

Is the dinosaur one Exhibited by chance? I used to play, but I had a bit of a fallout with it.

Anywho, here's a list of games I play or used to play. If it's any help.

Howrse- It's a horse sim. It has a very large community and is easy to play

Wajas- It's a fantasy wolf/dog breeding game.

WolfQuest- You play the part of a wolf. It's free, but you must download it.

Dragon Cave- It's a clicking/breeding/collecting game that revolves around dragons.

As Zenelle mentioned, Flight Rising is a very good game. It is well worth the wait.

I am also currently watching Wulves and Mahka. They are not out to the public yet, but they seem interesting.

Image ImageImage

• Seelenblut
  • User

Posted at 2013-12-25 21:01:11 — Link

I'm playing currently:

Project Nyoka (This is more a pet collectiong, with a little quest and some story behind it, but I like it)

Sylestia (I'm new to this but its also a game with breeding different genes and colors. You can also explore, catch some new pets, fight some npcs and do some quests. It reminds me a little at some kind of mmorpg ^^ )

I have also saved me some links of different sites, but I only took a quick look at the sites, so you have to research yourselve if you want to know more ^^'

Unicreatures, Tale of dragons, kingdom sky, egg cave, into the vale, Squiby, pokefarm, neurogalaxy (for some strange reason I have only a link from the wiki...) global pokedex plus (gpxplus) , gothicat-world, icepets, valley of unicorns, aywas, khimeros, windrose, gryffs, digis, celestial vale, eldermore

- Valar morghulis -

• Tigerkid0307
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-19 21:07:41 — Link

Feral heart- it's a game where you can move around as a lion or a wolf. You can design your character with lots of options. This is like wolfquest but you mainly just explore ( i watched a video of feralheart but I'm not sure if you only explore) sadly you can't register ;(  I think its either bugged or too many players. 

I predator- this is a game where you're either a predator or prey (only three different game types: shark and seal, lion and water buffalo, cheetah and antelope) fun game but it takes a minute to load the game type. 

• maggie1234567
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-13 04:36:04 — Link

Try Wolf Soul. The actual online game's beta comes out in june, but there is a pre-forum for it now. Only pre-forum members get to play it in beta and then it will later be opened to the public. In the game, you start out as a Wolf God who basically starts a pack of wolves(You start out with 2 wolves in your pack) and the wolves can die and get injured based on what you do. You can choose from many areas to live. You can have your wolves hunt or breed or have territory battles or explore or more. Where you live also affects your wolves because there can be flooding or weather hazards in that area. Its a realistic game with a hint of fantasy in there. Its great.

• Bananaz10
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-26 13:22:27 — Link

Seelenblut-You know that Project Nyoka has malware right?

Let others lead small lives,
but not you.
Let others argue over small things,
but not you.
Let others cry over small hurts,
but not you.
Let others leave their future in someone else's hands,
but not you.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla