Boards < Offtopic < Offtopic < Wibbly wobbly, timey whimey thread.(Doctor who)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-22 00:55:02 — Link

Is there any whovian out there? Because I must ex-ter-mi-na-te them!

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• AliSha
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 02:28:55 — Link

*hides her Sonic Screwdriver and classic series style TARDIS key necklace*

Nope, totally not a Whovian.  Nope.

• TigerKymmie
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 04:23:57 — Link

What is this Doctor who you speak of?

Nine is my Doctor. C: You?

You can call me Ky<3

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 04:53:46 — Link

I'm a huge whovian girl over here. c:

Eleven's mine.

• fishyperson
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 13:47:36 — Link

Oh, I was wondering if there was a thread. Glad I found it!

I'm always torn between the 10th, 11th and 9th.  I just can't decide. I've got to admit, I'm looking forward to the new episodes soon, especially with the new companion. Which episode/series has everone watched up to?

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-22 14:18:21 — Link

THEY'RE ALL MINE GET OFF MY DOCTORS!

Ahem, just kidding. I like 10 and 11 a lot.

I'm at season 7 episode 6 (the christmas one)

And I have a sonic screwdriver :D My friend bought it to me at christmas.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• emmie1977
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 04:16:30 — Link

gotta admit, i love dr who.........and i never miss an episode :P

• AliSha
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 04:25:49 — Link

Which screwdriver do you have, Fya?  Mine is a replica of the 11th Doctor's, but it is also a working screwdriver (so technically, I have a functional Sonic Screwdriver, haha!).  It lights up and makes sound, but the "claw" part doesn't open.

Eventually I'd like to have all the replicas they have of the various models (the different ones different Doctors have had, the Master's Laser Screwdriver and Sarah Jane's Sonic Lipstick).  I'd really love the Sonic Screwdriver universal remote control, but I couldn't justify spending that much.

• russiaaph
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 11:11:43 — Link

Im a hard core Whovian even converted afew of my friends~

We dont want children who cant play nice da?~

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-23 12:32:50 — Link

Actually Alisha, I have the 11's sonic screwdriver, but it's not an actual screwdriver. And I saw some of those remotes on amazon, and I think I remember they were quite cheap for whovian stuff.

Amazon is so powerful. So much.

Welcome Russia c:

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 16:42:50 — Link

Spoilers: (hahahaha but really)

If you haven't seen Angel of Manhattan and the Christmas episode.

What are your opinions on Clara?

Just highlight to read.

• HedgiE
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 02:04:44 — Link

o3o My username on one site is Doctor WhodgiE. I think I -might- be a Doctor Who fan xDD
Favourite doctor, anyone? Mine would be the 9th, but he didn't do many episodes.):

-Your
friendly neighborhood roc breeding enthusiast
<3 <3~
Doctor Who!
Also ponies

• AliSha
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 04:29:00 — Link

@Fya:  "Cheap" is relative.  With all my med bills (and normal bills), I can't really even justify spending the cost to rent a movie, so the remote is unfortunately out of my reach for the time being.  However, it is on my birthday and Christmas lists already.

Although even if I did have enough for it, I would really like to buy a couple of the Doctor Who action figures (or those smaller figures) to decorate my computer area with.  I have a few older collectibles (my older brother and my late grandfather were both big fans of the old series), but very little of the new Doctors.

• Neve
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 06:14:33 — Link

I want to redesign my room to look like the TARDIS. >-> I got some string lights for Christmas that are shaped like the TARDIS. They're pretty darn cool.

I'm not too sure how I feel about Clara. I mean, she is okay, but I think she's sort of... irritating? She's interesting. I mean I probably feel this way about her because Rory was my favorite companion of all time. :( I'm going to miss him so much, haha. Although I wasn't too keen about Amy.

I'm going to miss when Matt Smith's time as the doctor is over.

Neve!

• AliSha
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 17:14:44 — Link

Neve, my dream "home" is to buy an old store or factory, and keep it looking like a run-down building on the outside.  The entrance would be a seeminly random police box that leads into the building (away from the regular entrance area, which will look boarded or chained up), with the first room you enter into being an entertainment room made up to look like a TARDIS console room.

It'll never happen, of course, but it is fun to imagine. 

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla