Boards < General < News & Announcements < BeastKeeper News #1

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-22 00:46:25 — Link

Guardian Forest Monsters are raging for their treasures!

Forest Monsters are going furious because of the increasing number of pets belonging to Keepers coming to islands. Guardian Forest Monsters are known for their red color explained by the high content of vermillion in their bodies and their unusual might granted by the same magic substance. They started sealing the treasure chests with their blood in order to protect them from enemies. Somehow they've managed to make these blood seals keep vermillion undissociated outside their bodies. Actually this turned out to be even a better lure for Keepers than ordinary treasures: now every Keeper's pet has a 50% chance to find vermillion in treasure chests! Though the blood seal is very fragile, a traveler with Agile Paws can use his skills and find vermillion with 70% chance.

A small briefing for the young Beastlords. The monsters on the islands are of 2 types: ordinary roaming monsters and more powerful guardians. Guardinans always have their treasure behind them, but to get this treasure, the adventurer will have to fight for it with its owner.

Here's the visual compare of usual monster and guardian. Do not confuse them, the guardians are considerably more dangerous!

Normal Monster

Guardian Monster

A breakthrough in genetics!

Our scientists have found out a new formula which made the Mutagen a lot more effective! They managed to exclude from mutation the genes which pet already has in its genome. But the most important discovery concerns the mutating bacteria itself: now this creepy little thing will add new genes from the pool with equal probability. Even the rarest genes have become reality among the keepers now!

Other events in our Kingdom:

• City Mayor hired an assistant known as Fya to help with paperwork and municipal affairs
  • Townhall reception room was rebuild for the comfort of the new kingdom guests; several new chambers were added.
  • Administration placed a clock on the Townhall Tower

• Alisande
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 01:01:03 — Link

Yay, cool!

shoboshaaaa

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 01:19:55 — Link

Cool! :D

• DragonBahamut
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 02:22:40 — Link

Awesome!!!!!!!

• Batman
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 02:32:18 — Link

Great! ^^

Female|Teen-Coming back from a long haitus.

• Phasian
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 03:06:19 — Link

Thanks for the updates, very much appreciated!

• @thanatos_Nyx
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 03:30:28 — Link

I was wondering about the beasts... lol.

My avatar is Count D from Petshop of Horrors. However... I colored the avatar in GIMP to have my character's colors so... Hopefully a little less iffy?

• Court818
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 03:36:34 — Link

Excellent!!!!!!!

• Mars
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 03:40:51 — Link

Aaaaaah man, neat-o. :D

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-22 14:02:38 — Link

Yay! Our firsts news!

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-02-22 18:21:36 — Link

Yes!!! :) This is awesome! Thanks for the update!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla