Boards < General < Help < Tactic: Confusion

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2013-12-03 04:34:19 — Link

The requirement for confusion is fragrance. But I see a cockatrice with Stench, and it has confusion. The requirement is ONLY this gene, so can the gene stench, work for confusion too, or can it not? If so, on the tactics FAQ page, this should be changed. (Probably just a little mess up, but should be fixed to let others know)

"Most friends come and go. Some friends leave when your life gets too tough. And others come when your life is at it's best. But it's those friends who come in the middle of your life, and stay at both your highs and lows, that are the truest of friends."

Tori River

• EverRain
  • User

Posted at 2013-12-06 01:07:48 — Link

This is sort of related, but I have a squad that uses this tactic, and I honestly don't understand it at all.  Once, it got me points, but I didn't see any obvoius relation to my oppenents's attacks. I just attacked again and it 4 confsion manuevers, but i didn't score me any points.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-12-17 20:05:56 — Link

Stench was missing in FAQ, sorry. It's updated now, thank you for pointing this. Basically Stench and Fragrance are identical abilities and have the same effect everywhere.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla