Boards < General < Help < Pets Gone..?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• LadyMasquerade
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 00:31:19 — Link

So I made groups for all my pets, since I like things organized. After a while, I decided that I wasn't fond of the groups and deleted them. When I did that, the pets in the groups vanished. However, if I clicked on the link showing my active pet, it would go to the pet, and if I'd click the arrows, it would show all of the pets I have. I can still go on quests with them and battle with them, yet I don't see them in my "No Groups" area. When they have babies, the babies will pop into the No Group, but not my original adopts. It's flustering me.

Eeep, nevermind. It took a couple hours, but they all came back. C:

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-22 00:54:25 — Link

Thanks for reporting! Check now please, your pets should be back to the default group. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 02:10:12 — Link

The same thing is happening with me, but with a pet I bought.

Dimitri is his name.

I shows up when I click the arrow to see my pets, but he doesn't show up in my groups.

• sevaia
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 12:20:40 — Link

Sorry for butting in, but my cockatrice got a baby yesterday, and if I click the link in my reports, it says  'invalid pet specified' while it shows in my pet count, but doesn't show up in my list of pets...

hello everyone! I'm here to explore this site and have some fun, up 'till now I really like it here :3 Always up for a chat, just PM :3

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-22 17:03:39 — Link

sevaia, thanks for reporting, we're trying to fix this now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla