Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Approved Suggestions < New Quest Ideas

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• MollyOKami
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-30 19:15:50 — Link

Here are a few ideas for quests that I have.  As I come up with new ones, I'll just edit his post instead of replying.

1. There needs to be a color quest for dragons.  They're the only creatures who don't have one.  My suggestions (in order) are spotted and/or striped.  You could do piebald as well.
  2. Pets of a certain level or higher.
  3. Make quests for "negtive traits".  For example:
    • "A Band of Entertainers are looking for a pet with Silly to perform for the village's children."
    • "A Troupe of Clowns are looking for a pet with Clumsy Paws to perform in a traveling circus."
    • "A Team of Veterinarians are looking for a pet with Dystrophy to research a possible cure."
    • "A Team of Reserchers are looking for a pet with Deaf to explorer the Shrieking Caves."

These could be for all pets since they can all get these traits.  For those who are afraid of how this would affect the economy, don't worry.  These animals are already very common.  It will just slightly increase their value…if any at all.

My Creatures

Creatures Up For Trade

Looking for "friends" for Pokémon X & Y and Animal Crossing: New Leaf

3DS Friend Code: 0361-7809-4176

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-12-29 13:46:00 — Link

Thanks for suggestion! We have a bunch of new quests that will be released with the next update. Negative traits and Degeneration are included, we thought that it's a good idea too and it would add some variety and interest into game.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla