Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < SeverinDragonaz: Old user introduce himself

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• SeverinDragonaz
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-27 21:23:35 — Link

Hello everyone! I'm SeverinDragonaz, but you can go by Sev. I'm male and I playing Beast Keeper since March 16th this year.

My favorite colors are black, brown, violet and green. I like movies and music. I have pets too which are a pair of red-crowned parakeets and two female kenyan sand boa. Next year I will get a pair of king quails and a group of vampire crabs.My birthday is on January 19th.

My favorite Beastkeeper species are dragons and cockatrice, which I have 84 and 27 of at this moment. I mostly like the striped black and striped silver dragons and the spotted silver and spotted white cockatrices.

My goal is to breed dragons and cockatrices with good genes and rare coats. If my breedings don't match my goal mostly I will sell them. From time to time I give random pet-gifts too. More about my stable is on my profile.

I like to help oter players (don't care about new or old user) if they search special pets, breedings and items. Even if they have just a question: Feel free to send a message!
But I don't like it if you ask permanently for things or just write me every few days because you want something from me. I don't like the feeling of being used just because someone is to lazy or don't want to spend time in searching things. I hope you understand this.

I think this is enough of introducion. If you want to know more, just ask :-)

• Aspyn
  • User

Posted at 2013-12-07 04:29:35 — Link

Hey!

I am aspyn! I have a piebald Cockatrice if you are interested... its in my no group! :)

• SeverinDragonaz
  • User

Posted at 2013-12-10 01:13:51 — Link

Hello Aspyn.

Thanks that is really nice form you but I think that this is the wrong thread for this ;)

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla