Boards < Advertising < Art Showcase &Trades < ~Dragon's corner~ Creative outlet.

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 23:57:31 — Link

*under construction* Be afraid will be heavily pictured.

All for now. I tried keeping it as mediorce as I could. lol

~ Your local Youkai~

Feel free to drop by I don't bite much! =D                                                                         
Please excuse the lack of grammar, It seems to run away sometimes. ;)            Please call me Dragon or Youkai which ever you please.

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-22 00:47:52 — Link

It's pretty, but did you resize the pictures? It looks like they were.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 00:49:34 — Link

Yeah, if I didn't this whole page would be full and scarier. =) I'm not good at art, I just like to draw random things.

~ Your local Youkai~

Please excuse the lack of grammar, It seems to run away sometimes. ;)            Please call me Dragon or Youkai which ever you please.

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-22 01:35:44 — Link

Well, you should at least link them to the original, not resized art. I'd love to see it not resized!

And keep practising. I wasn't good at all when I first started, but I didn't got good by saying my art was bad! I just kept practising, and hoping it would get better. And it got better. Follow this tip: Keep practising. Pick up a pencil, and draw.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 01:54:36 — Link

=) Thank you, It also doesn't help my art on the computer is done by paint. xD

~ Your local Youkai~

• Ariento
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 01:59:31 — Link

Hey, I've seen amazing art done in MS Paint. It's possible.

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 02:48:31 — Link

Very true, I have a friend on another site who used to draw my rp pack for us on paint. =) I'm not as gifted with art though. =)

~ Your local Youkai~

• Mildnight
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 03:05:10 — Link

You could try GIMP, it's free and has some nice features which could make your life easier!

Still avatar-less? Want something personalised to represent you on-site? I might be able to help you! http://beastkeeper.com/thread/1577/#9243

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 03:11:54 — Link

=) Thank you, I'll try it!

~ Your local Youkai~

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 04:55:37 — Link

Its so sketchy and cute!

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 18:58:29 — Link

xD Thank you, I wish I could post a picture I drew in my sketch book a long time ago. A girl on another site had me draw her anthro for her. I had fun playing around and ended up drawing two.1. was a simple boody picture. The other was full body the anthro behind one of those wooden picture boards. Hard for me to explain but I'll have to try and put it on the computer it was one of my better drawings.

~ Your local Youkai~

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla