Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Approved Suggestions < an easier way to obtain rainbow potions

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• mmhorselover4
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-24 08:53:29 — Link

I was wondering if there could be an eaiser way to get rainbow potions or if a certain creature was bred with another who had a custome coat could atleast the offspring have good genetics or gift you a rainbow potion?

I Love horses like no one else...without them I wouldn't be her walking this amazing beautiful world.

• Zaltys
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-25 12:11:46 — Link

I've played this for two months (~40 islands per day) and so far I've only found one. So I think they should be a bit easier to find. 

Not so easy that players wouldn't ever spend gold on them, but it'd be nice to see more customs around...

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-11-26 01:32:57 — Link

I've spent a lot of gold on them and I think I have 20 hoarded. But I've only found one so far exploring.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• mmhorselover4
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-26 03:11:32 — Link

I mean seriously some people don't have extra money lying around to buy gold so it's unfair.

I Love horses like no one else...without them I wouldn't be her walking this amazing beautiful world.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2014-01-10 02:02:42 — Link

The probability to find Rainbow Jar in explore is now 3 times more likely than it was before.

• Imitatia

Posted at 2014-01-11 04:16:42 — Link

No support from me - sorry.

The chance of finding special items while exploring has already increased DRAMATICALLY since the game was originally released in its beta phase.

Also, the statement:

"I mean seriously some people don't have extra money lying around to buy gold so it's unfair."

isnt neccessarily true. This game isn't meant to be a free for all "take all these gold coins and money" thing. You work for it, and people who can afford it can purchase little bonuss and stuff that might help them out. You won't die without gold coins.

Hey everyone!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla